Monday Night Chat (1 Viewer)

DixonFan

Staff member
Administrator
Hello Maters,

With the season fast approaching were bringing back our weekly Monday Night Chat.

When?
9pm est
8pm cst
7pm mst
6pm pst

Where?
The Nitromater Chat Room

Hope to see some familiar name in the chat. Might even have a few surprise guess pop in. Hope to see you there.....

Thanks,
Shannon

Topics tonight:
Hearing lose
Stupid adds
Nitro
Why is d'kid such a grumpy old man

are we having fun yet?

d'kid

Years ago the Chatroom was really hopping every night. We did have quite a few drivers in to chat. One time even John Force and Whit Bazemore came in on the same night. WOW that was neat. They were gonna beat each other up.:)
I'll admit it was hard to play 3 people at once, but I did pull it off :D. I do belive most of the chatters really thought It was John and Whit. ( sorry Rollemup ):p Them were the good ole days. As with everything, some bad apples spoil the pie.

Hey Finman, howya doin?

In a roundabout way, that's how I stumbled onto 'mater in 2003.
I was on snakeracing dot com's chat board and they shut it down.
My guess is that they saw the bad apples over here and decided to head it off before they got to their board.
A kid fan of Larry Dixon's named Max mentioned this thing called "mater" as an alternative.
So I mosied on over here. I wish I could see a list of screen names from back then and see who I forgot, who's still here, who's moved on.

Paul, That sounds about the same as me. It all started with LD for me. And somehow got over here. Been here through the good and bad since...

Im doing good Paul thank's. Ahhhhhhh Max, Forgot about him. He was like 14 years old when he posted here. I think most here have there old screen name in the signature line. If not then they should so we know who's who. Like you, I only remember screen names.

I remember some :

Kelly Kelly
Kellyr Kelly Rapiso ?
dasan2c Barb
rollemup Steve Taranda (still got one Idaho Spud left ) Got beans ?
KathyL
Stever Steve
msnitro Deby (red head from the bar ) :D
AngieH30 Angie Hawkins ( another Red Head from Texas )
sp Stacy
Gator Girl Tanya Phillips ( Mrs Andrew Hines )
cskfan ? Deryl Brown
tsmith Tony Smith
?? Judy Joe's friend
??? Joe Judy's friend
?? Patrick from NY Whits Biggest Fan
thats all this memory has .

Last edited:
I'll admit it was hard to play 3 people at once, but I did pull it off :D. I do belive most of the chatters really thought It was John and Whit. ( sorry Rollemup ):p Them were the good ole days. As with everything, some bad apples spoil the pie.

Hey Finman, what's going bro. No beans left, ate them along time ago, I sure don't remember a night in the chat room when Force and Bazemore were there at the same time :eek:

59 MEMBERS SIGNED ON at 8:43 MST....12 people in the room...THERE IS PLENTY OF ROOM FOR OTHERS JUST TO SAY HI!....Stop by the chat room... (It's the 2nd button on top of the screen!) Say Hello to a few other Drag Racing Fans!

Timmah!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back