What's new

Moby Dick--Ezra Boggs

Muddy

Nitro Member
I have no first hand knowledge of this but was told late yesterday that Ezra Boggs was moved from the hospital to hospice care by a close friend who is very reliable. He was put on pain management only. Ezra has been in the hospital off and on for the last several weeks and is suffering from MERSA which has entered his blood stream. I've known Ezra since the 60s and always called him a good friend. Not only is he a good friend to me, Ezra is a friend to everyone who knows him. He has a long history of driving funny cars including the Colt 45 and Moby Dick in the 70s and 80s. Please keep him in your prayers.

megadeth

Nitro Member
I have no first hand knowledge of this but was told late yesterday that Ezra Boggs was moved from the hospital to hospice care by a close friend who is very reliable. He was put on pain management only. Ezra has been in the hospital off and on for the last several weeks and is suffering from MERSA which has entered his blood stream. I've known Ezra since the 60s and always called him a good friend. Not only is he a good friend to me, Ezra is a friend to everyone who knows him. He has a long history of driving funny cars including the Colt 45 and Moby Dick in the 70s and 80s. Please keep him in your prayers.
God be with him!

For those who are interested Ezra is at last report holding his own and in fact they held off moving him to hospice care Saturday evening. I've not heard a report since yesterday afternoon when one of his tests showed a very very slight improvement. He's a fighter and if anyone can come back he's one I would pick.

Hope he gets better to the point that he can enjoy some more quality days. I remember the Moby Dick car and hope that Ezra continues to cackle with us for a while longer.

Would be interested to know the reason they named the car after one of my favorite novels.

Thank you for the updates.