Mike Neff -title hopes includes both teamates (2 Viewers)

Yep..

And the corporate pressure put on these teams has to be immense. It'd be pretty tough to tell a sponsor that is paying you 7 figures why you didn't have a teammate that is out of the championship take a dive against the guy that could win it all with their sponsorship on the side.

IMO.. this is a sad comment on corporate america.

Registered member said:
So you think that "IF" Tony Shu and Antron or Spencer meet sometime in eliminations today that he wont take a dive for one of his teammates, I believe that he definitely would (take a dive ) . I appreciate DSR racing heads up to this point, however i dont believe that it would happen TODAY.

So you think that "IF" Tony Shu and Antron or Spencer meet sometime in eliminations today that he wont take a dive for one of his teammates, I believe that he definitely would (take a dive ) . I appreciate DSR racing heads up to this point, however i dont believe that it would happen TODAY.

Don has been on here and has said he firmly tells all teams to race hard all the time. I believe him. This of all the cool press for the Army? And I don't see TonyShu rolling over for anyone, at least not easily.

But I suppose we'll see...

Don has been on here and has said he firmly tells all teams to race hard all the time. I believe him. This of all the cool press for the Army? And I don't see TonyShu rolling over for anyone, at least not easily.

But I suppose we'll see...

I haven't even looked at the ladders, SO I don't even know if its possible.
BUT it will be interesting to see how it plays out. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back