Memorial Day (1 Viewer)

merc49

Nitro Member
Our connection with drag racing gives us plenty of reminders to honor our troops wherever they may be today. But today we also remember those who no longer serve. Without them, every one of them, all of our lives would be different today. For the ones who came back, and those who didn't, and those that still serve, bless them all this Memorial Day.

For my dad and step-dad in WWII. My cousin, drag racer Ron Ellis, Korea, and my brother-in -law, Dave, Viet Nam, thank you all.

(Maters, feel free to post a thank you to the vets in your lives. They deserve it, and so much more.)

I want to say thank you to those who have served, the family of those who have served, and especially to those who gave the ultimate sacrifice so that we can be free. God Bless ya!

flag08.jpg

For my grandpa who served in WWII and his brother who died in that war. My dad and uncles who served before and during Vietnam. Mike and my other friends who served in Vietnam. I thank you for putting your lives on the line to serve the cause of freedom. You are always included in my prayers and thoughts.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back