Melanie to have test drive in Mike Ashley's FC at lndy (1 Viewer)

Hutch

Nitro Member
While being interviewed by Gary Gerould during FC qualifying at Reading, Mike Ashley said that Melanie Troxel would be having a test drive in his FC at lndy. He also indicated that Melanie may be a member of his team in 2008, will she be driving a Funny Car?

Mark Oswald will be test-driving for Ashley here at Indy, said one or two others would also be in the car. He also said their qualifying problems at Reading were simple - broken parts.

I'll bet good money that Melanie is in a F/C next year with the Ashley camp.

Read Jon Asher's comments at ComPlus.

What about the Alan Reinhart/Jim Head thingy, Lance? ;)

haha, yeah i guess the silly season has got me confused already.

how about this plan:

sampey becomes tony shoe's new TF teammate
hines turns his harley operation into a snowmobile team
bazemore quits driving, moves to the mountains to pray with the monks
force actually invents the rear engine funny car
and.....
fuller finds a sponser

haha, yeah i guess the silly season has got me confused already.

how about this plan:
force actually invents the rear engine funny car

Force's FIRST funny car WAS a rear engined car ! It loved to run over the top end lights at OCIR ! It was Jack Chrisman's old car and renamed "NIGHT STALKER"........didn't last long ! Too bad it got parted out,I'd like to see in in a museum as it was an interesting piece.

We have been running our Rear Engine Funny Car as a Fuel Altered for 4 years now, finally got around to mounting the body, going nostalgia racing for a while, then top alky. Pics, video, schedule and progress reports at: BackMotor.com Home Page we did not INVENT it, just trying to perfect it, we should be running w/ the Dixie Classic Funny Cars & Fuelish Friends in 2008, pending approval of the vintage 1984 body

Wasn't Skuza supposed to be in a team Funny Car for Mike Ashley by the end of this year and definitely for '08? Also, Skuza was testing the car on Mondays, but now Oswald is testing? What is the dealio?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back