Melanie Gets Sportswoman Of The Year! (1 Viewer)

This is a tremendous award for Melanie personally (she is great company, but in terms of past winners and the rest of the nominees) and for drag racing as a whole. Drag racing had diversity before it was cool or politically correct or corporately correct. Let's hope our sport always remains that way-hell there's even a place for old white guys like me.

Another great plug for the Sport! Anybody want to guess how many of these awards await Ashley..........:eek:

This is outstanding for Melanie and the sport. Is this going to be on the tube?
I caught her on Fox and Friends this morning.
S/F
D

Congratulations to Melanie! I interviewed her last year right after she joined DSR and right before the Western Swing as they were getting ready to come to Seattle. It was obvious to me then she is passionate and knowledgeable about drag racing. Mel seems to be a great ambassador for the sport regardless of the venue. This award certainly seems reflective of that and her obvious talent as a driver.

I wish more athletes were like Mel and other drivers in drag racing. They make writing about the sport so easy. :)

Congrats to Melanie the crew and DSR.It seems to me women in the sport we love are making a huge differance in the media.It's all good, way to go!!:D JJ

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back