No Valvoline on side of Powers T/F in '07 (1 Viewer)

There's more information on Valvoline and Summit changes "NHRA Sponsors Cutting Back on Racer Sponsorships"
Darr..don't get me wrong..but maybe you could just give us the highlights.

Hey I love it all..but you're a posting billboard, Man. Put in just a little response to an inquiry..maybe just give the highlights..instead of having to wade through all the other.

Again, don't get me wrong..all the other is awesome..but it isn't relevent to the question asked. (I look at it as spam..click me..click me..click me)

Darr..don't get me wrong..but maybe you could just give us the highlights.

Hey I love it all..but you're a posting billboard, Man. Put in just a little response to an inquiry..maybe just give the highlights..instead of having to wade through all the other.

Again, don't get me wrong..all the other is awesome..but it isn't relevent to the question asked. (I look at it as spam..click me..click me..click me)

Dude, it's just one page,.... and three short paragraphs. Thanks Darr.

Last edited:
Dude, it's just one page,.... and three short paragraphs. Thanks Darr.
I understand it's just 1 page and 3 short paragraphs, Richard..but that's today. As tomorrow follows and time goes on..we'll have to wade through it all to get there.

I don't mind the information..jeez..I love it all. t's just what I have to waddle through to get there. When it could have all been remedied by giving me the highlights of the story..that's all..beings it's from the source.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back