Megarita (1 Viewer)

I'm just guessing, but I can't see how the Worsham's, especially Del, could have been in any mood to party after this race. Anyone know if they did anyway?

Let's see..... Didn't make top 10.... lost round 1.... sent his "heap" into the sand and went end over end, broke his ass bone.....

If that was me I would of had thing running full tilt all night long!!! :eek:

Well look like they had a scaled down party without the Megarita according to the CSK blog... Tuff year for these guys, but I have a feeling they will bounce back strong!!!!

CSK Blog

Sounds like MegaRita isn't coming out to play any more.

I sure hope Del has a better year next year. My wife broke her tail bone a few years ago (A fall on the ice.) and I'm here to tell you it's PAINFUL and persistent!

Hang in there, Del. We're with ya man!!!

If that was me I would of had thing running full tilt all night long!!! :eek:[/QUOTE]

I'll second that one!!!:D :eek: :D

Can I ask a retarded question? What is the MegaRita? ;)

It’s a Nitro methane fueled, supercharged, V8 blender that makes 15 gallons (roughly) of margaritas at one time!!! I’ll see if I can dig up a few pictures of it and post them later.

Last edited:
David, yup you tree’d me. :D

But I got one more for you…. :)

nitroblender3.jpg

Last edited:
Leave it to the nitro racers to come up with this blender.

Del to a nascar racer, " My blender has more power than your race car".:D

Wow Stan thanks for Sharing, I had an Open invite had I'd gone! I'm bummed now, heard that deal went on past midnight!:eek:

Joe and David, I wish I could say I took those pictures, but that link points to the photo gallery on delworsham.com. My apologies. I should have made note of that in my post.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back