Worsham Racing's Last Dance (1 Viewer)

I'm happy that Del got the ride for AJ's new team, but I'm sad that Worsham Racing will be no longer....at least for now. It won't be the same without Chuck on the starting line with Del. It would be like Ashley driving for another team, if for some reason her and her dad lost the Castrol/Ford sponsorship.

I'll bet dollars to donuts that Chuck will stay involved in Del's racing career in some fashion.

It's got to be good though, knowing that your son is strapping his butt into a car set up and run by one of the very best in the business.

I'll bet dollars to donuts that Chuck will stay involved in Del's racing career in some fashion.

It's got to be good though, knowing that your son is strapping his butt into a car set up and run by one of the very best in the business.

not sure but didnt one article or wilbers blog or something same that worsham racing would still supply dales cars?? i know another article said murf was building them?? think ive confused myself. im not sure that i know all that i know about what i dont know.... :confused: :D ;)

Grant Downing will still be building Del's cars as I understood it. That would be a very wise investment in more ways than one.

I think Chuck will find a tuning gig if he is interested. Not many better than Chuck at tuning a fuel car.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back