The End of an Era? (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
I was just wondering if this year will mark the last appearance of the MEGArita mixer. I have had a few from that machine, they seem to taste better with the lingering smell of nitro in the air........

Alan

If that was in the blog, I guess I missed it. Was looking forward to seeing it one more time.....

Alan

Some things are timeless and just worth capturing an image of.
nitroblender3.jpg

Hey Alan, I bet if you talk to Chuck, you can visit the megarita machine at their shop :D:D Actually, there are insurance issues for why it can't be in public anymore.

Hey Alan, I bet if you talk to Chuck, you can visit the megarita machine at their shop :D:D Actually, there are insurance issues for why it can't be in public anymore.

"Insurance"...... I thought it was "assurance"

The Worsham's couldn't provide assurance that everyone would get a margarita and have a good time! :D

:) Hey, does anyone have a video of the megarita machine in action.I've seen the blown Hemi snowblower but not the megarita machine.:D:D

Terry I think Del's web site use to have a vid. I do know I saw a link from the old old mater.
The above is in reference to previous nitro mater version's :D
I just went to Del's site and '05 was the last year it was in photo's at the party.:(

Last edited:
YouTube - Blown Blender Part 2

YouTube - Blown Blender

YouTube - HEMI BLENDER 2(NOT SO DARK)

not sure if this is worsham's? doesn't appear to be in pits?
cool though - 3rd one has best sound

injector hat looks similar to 'megarita' - mixing buckets do too.
end of an era - that is an understatement.
always thought the megarita at midnight on saturday nite in the zoo
would be totally over the top. (maybe chuck will come camp next year?:cool:)

That is definitely Dels Megarita. I had the pleasure of drinking a few from that thing back in 2003, just before I started working for them. :)

Some things are timeless and just worth capturing an image of.
nitroblender3.jpg

I think I can even name everyone you see in that pic... :D

I'm guessing that's Terry's arm on the left side, then there is Todd, Jason, and Tom holding the lids on the hoppers, that's probably Chuck standing behind them, and that's Del adjusting the fuel shutoff on the right side. Picture was taken in 2004.

How close am I? :eek:

:D Mike, Thanks for the video link to the Dels Megarita mixer. The ZOO in Brainerd would be the perfect place for Dels Megarita mixer, the people who make up the "YUK-A-BUCK" could set up next to it. HMMMMMM Megarita's or Vodka lemonades???????:D:D:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back