Medlin shirt (1 Viewer)

Jer

Nitro Member
Would sure love to purchase one of those Medlin shirts the crews were wearing today!! any1 know where u can get em?

Those shirts were made by Morgan and J.R. I don't believe that they will be for sale, but I don't know for sure. If I'm wrong I'm sure that someone will correct me. Or I'll ask J.R. and let you know.

Alan

please ask if they might be for sale alan, ill bet tons of us on here and tons of fans would buy them, maybe the procedes can go to draw or something in erics name.

please ask if they might be for sale alan, ill bet tons of us on here and tons of fans would buy them, maybe the procedes can go to draw or something in erics name.

That's a great idea Jeff-it would be a great way to honor Eric, particularly if the was something on the shirt to identify where the proceeds would be going. It would not only raise money for the charity, but also raise awareness about the charity.

I ask J.R. and he said that they hadn't even thought about it. He told me to give him a call later in the week,. So as soon as I know, I'll let you know.

Alan

I ask J.R. and he said that they hadn't even thought about it. He told me to give him a call later in the week,. So as soon as I know, I'll let you know.

Alan

Yes, if you all find out were to buy them please let me know too. My son would like one.
Sue

I would really like to find one of those #4 decals that were on all the cars. Iwant to run one on our dragster.

Bob Vandergriff and Greg Ozubko made those black shirts last Wed. afternoon, to give to the teams. They were'nt made to sell. They are to honor Eric. You can thank the two of them.

Kenny Wigington
2894 L/SA

Last edited:
10-4!!!

Shirts & decals ($ going to charity)!!!:cool:

Alan, thank you for all you do for us fans!!!:)

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back