Medlen Info (2 Viewers)

Ray,

Please don't take what I posted as a personal attack. You are correct in that for the most part everyone here has been respectful. I made that same post on a couple of other sites that I look in on from time to time and posted it here as well because everyone reads the Mater whether they will admit it or not.

If what I said offended you then I am sorry, that wasn't my intent.

Alan

Alan,

EXCELLENT POST!!!

...or to quote Jim Mora during one of his more famous rants at the uniformed speculation by the media; "You don't know...YOU THINK YOU KNOW...but you DON'T KNOW...and you never will."

Mitch

i dont want to be in the know. i just want to hear that Medlen will survive and that his injuries will heal over time. GodSpeed! Eric is in our prayers!

Ray,

Please don't take what I posted as a personal attack. You are correct in that for the most part everyone here has been respectful. I made that same post on a couple of other sites that I look in on from time to time and posted it here as well because everyone reads the Mater whether they will admit it or not.

If what I said offended you then I am sorry, that wasn't my intent.

Alan
Alan,
What you said in no way offended me, or was disrespectful... I just did not know why it was even an issue on this site... Now I understand why you posted what you did... That was what had me confused... I would like to know where these other sites are, so WE can shut them down... Maybe that is not a good idea!! I do not know of, or go to any other site except for ITA... There is no need to be sorry Alan, you know me, and you know us here... I would hope that you also know just how much we ALL love and care for our fallen soldier... That is all... I could not imagine that anything that WE have said, would cause ANYONE involved with Eric any distress... We are cool, I just needed a little clarification...

You know where the good guys and dolls are...
Right here for ANYONE in need of ANYTHING!!

Peace and Love-
Ray

Last edited:
Well put Alan. NOw hopefully this will put any of these "Conspiracy Theorys" to rest.. I'm sure a full investigation into whatever happened will be completed and we may or may not hear the results. Just keep the Medlin and JFR Families in your thoughts and prayers.

T

Well put Alan. NOw hopefully this will put any of these "Conspiracy Theorys" to rest.. I'm sure a full investigation into whatever happened will be completed and we may or may not hear the results. Just keep the Medlin and JFR Families in your thoughts and prayers.

T

And this wasn't meant as a slam against anyone. I was referring to any and all rumors that seem to permeate any website/message boards after a terrible tragedy happens. What I'm trying to say is..it's alright if we never know what caused it..we don't necessarily need ot know everything..however I'm sure if it was something to do with the car, the crew chiefs will let other teams know so they can prevent whatever it was that caused the problem from happening again...

T

Thanks Justin For the link on this, we can only keep Eric in our thoughts and prayers and push our hands together a little harder when we pray for him and hope for the best.
Jim

Relieving pressure is the key..give the body a chance to heal itself.

I firmly believe this is all going to work out..damn..it's kind of hard not to well up even typing that!!

C'mon Cowboy!

I firmly believe this is all going to work out..damn..it's kind of hard not to well up even typing that!!

C'mon Cowboy!

I agree with you 100% Willymon, and I'm praying like crazy until Eric does make a full recovery. Dang it! It just isn't JFR without Eric to me... I root harder for him than anyone, and I can't wait to see him at the track again. We'll be here for you Eric!

New update available on Force's website and at NHRA.com. New Castrol email address for sentiments. Dave

Relieving pressure is the key..give the body a chance to heal itself.

C'mon Cowboy!

great post. ive been literally sick to my stomach thinking about eric. its so hard for us fans, i cant imagine what the family is like. my wife is in the medical field and as soon as i told her her was in a medically induced coma she said thats great news. let all prey it is. rest up and get well soon cowboy eric!

Again I want Eric, his family, and JFR know that my most heart felt prayers are going out to Eric right now. I keep checking out the 'Mater and a couple of other places to hear what's going on even though I know that only time will tell ---I pray the next two weeks will show nothing but improvement.

As one of the biggest Eric Medlen fans this is still just so surreal to me, I can't believe it. If I feel this way, I can't imagine what John Medlen, the rest of Eric's family, close friends, and JFR is going through right now.

Things get put into perspective really fast when something like this happens, and I'm just thanking God every minute that Eric is good hands, and praying that he will make a full recovery.

Alan, thanks for this starting this thread and squashing any rumors before they ever got started.

I know the Lord will be with Eric's family and Eric throughout this terrible ordeal and see them safely through it. I still can't believe it, and I can't wait for all of us to say the same thing in response to how fast Eric recovers... "I can't belive it!" Get well very soon Eric!

Firstly - Thanks, Alan for your post.
I have seen the damage that speculation can do.

John Medlen is a friend and I am sure that the last thing he needs right now is to "hear what really happenned" from some guy sitting at a keyboard.

Let's all pray for Eric and John.

david

Castrol SYNTEC, primary sponsor of Eric Medlen and John Force Racing, has created a special email address where folks can send their good wishes to Eric & his family. The messages will be printed out, assembled and presented to them later on.

[email protected]

This email address is yet another opportunitiy we have for getting our thoughts and well wishes delivered directly to Eric, his family, and the whole team.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back