Masks (1 Viewer)

[QUOTE="Eugene Gray, post: 403616, I ride bicycles. A LOT. My mask doesn't bother be in the least and my heart rate tags 140 bpm for 15 or 20 minutes at a time. Oxygen, no problem. People who say they can't breathe I call bulls**t.

The ONLY value in masks, distancing, and the like is to buy time, but there has to be some indication that there is something out there worth buying time for, and not just postponing the inevitable.

There is no vaccine now and it will be many months before 1) a vaccine is ready, 2) it is available for general use, 3) Enough people have received it, and 4) we know it works. yes, masks and other lifestyle changes buy time. They buy time until we achieve the above 4 steps. If we don't act to buy time now, a lot of us may not be here when a vaccine is developed.

So all the people in the hospitals that are sick and the people who have died are all faking? Including all the countries around the world? WOW!
You don't have all the FACTS. My neighbor who is a doctor showed me a 14 page document doctors are all getting instructing those who sign death certificates to use COVID19 as the cause no matter what they die from whenever possible. So the numbers are skewed from the get go! He showed me the document so I'm not making it up. Yes, this virus exists and it is serious especially for elderly people and I am one of those and have lung damage.

[QUOTE="Eugene Gray, post: 403616, I ride bicycles. A LOT. My mask doesn't bother be in the least and my heart rate tags 140 bpm for 15 or 20 minutes at a time. Oxygen, no problem. People who say they can't breathe I call bulls**t.

Doctors and nurses wear masks every day for their entire work shifts and they can breathe. Anyone who really has trouble breathing with a mask on has medical issues that are much more serious than wearing a mask.

You don't have all the FACTS. My neighbor who is a doctor showed me a 14 page document doctors are all getting instructing those who sign death certificates to use COVID19 as the cause no matter what they die from whenever possible. So the numbers are skewed from the get go! He showed me the document so I'm not making it up. Yes, this virus exists and it is serious especially for elderly people and I am one of those and have lung damage.

You sure your friend who is a doctor did not get the documents from a friend who is married to someone whose cousin works with someone whose friend works in a morgue?

Post that 14 page Document!

There is no vaccine now and it will be many months before 1) a vaccine is ready, 2) it is available for general use, 3) Enough people have received it, and 4) we know it works. yes, masks and other lifestyle changes buy time. They buy time until we achieve the above 4 steps. If we don't act to buy time now, a lot of us may not be here when a vaccine is developed.

I'd say that's a bit of an overstatement. If we all get it, at least 99.8% of us will be here...

Presented without comment... 🙄

Attachments

• EdIs1LAXkAADVrU.jpeg
    EdIs1LAXkAADVrU.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20200717-205651_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200717-205651_Chrome.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 39
Post that 14 page Document!
But you don't know the FACKS!

900,000 doctors got this "document" and not one leaked it. But some random dude (not a doctor) saw it and knows it's a bona fide FACK.

I find it hard to believe that not one single doctor anonymously leaked this document. But then again science, data, numbers, reading, and logic aren't the strong suits of the "masks hurt my feelings" crowd.

The 99.8% is Sweden or Iceland stat correct?

Sweden had one of the highest death rates in the world from COVID-19. Sweden also did not treat a lot of older people who got COVID-19. Sweden built field hospitals to deal with the increased need for ICU beds. Most importantly, even though stores and restaurants stayed open, they were not crowded because Swedes voluntarily stayed away from crowds.

CNBC: Sweden kept its country relatively open during the coronavirus pandemic, but its elderly paid a price

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe that not one single doctor anonymously leaked this document. But then again science, data, numbers, reading, and logic aren't the strong suits of the "masks hurt my feelings" crowd.

Every other doctor in the country is in on the conspiracy.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back