Let The Diving Begin! (2 Viewers)

StarLink Now $299

fifty50

Nitro Member
With Hight having 3 cars riding shotgun,odds are pretty good he'll meet up with some of them today. This could turn out to be one of the worst aspects of the chase with Tony P. having Cruz as well. The Schumacher camp seems to be at a disadvantage with both of them being in.

You know diving is against the rules, but given they way that they "randomly" enforce the rules, it should be interesting who they choose to enforce them on, or which winner they will pick, again.

With Hight having 3 cars riding shotgun,odds are pretty good he'll meet up with some of them today. This could turn out to be one of the worst aspects of the chase with Tony P. having Cruz as well. The Schumacher camp seems to be at a disadvantage with both of them being in.

Okay
No JFR can meet another until the semis... Fast jack is opposite side from Ron and Gary... Tony and Cruz could match in semis, but that means Cruz beat both Gary and Ron, if Ron gets by Phil in round 1...

Diving? Don't think so...

d'kid

I normally don't listen on Sun but Lisa is/was driving home so I put it on for her & I'll finish 1st rd TF.
Diving= 2nd rd TF GUARENTEED

I think I saw GL with a whistle...maybe he'll use it like a lifeguard..."No Diving in the shallow end"

How can they really enforce diving? Whats the punishment?

CJ Curtsinger

And how can they prove it? Chiefs can make these cars go up in smoke at will,and we all know tire smoke happens all the time even under the best intentions. Regardless of What NHRA says,it can't possibly be controlled

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back