Let The Diving Begin! (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

powers needs to sell cars. on t.v. he said "no team orders" . yeah right.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
That's all I have to say...The "Mater" in the pit witnessed it 1st hand! Amazing how simular that Baca's, and Cruz's passes were. Looked like they both...(OVERPOWERED THE RACE TRACK) at the same point. Very consistant set up between two completly different teams, cars, and track temps! I'm not saying anyone took a Dive or anything...BUT....Who know's for sure! I'm thinking that a Stiff Penalty and Fine should be coming from the officials at NHRA for this hainus act!!!

Oh, that's if they can PROVE IT!

Nice memo folks....really worked when it mattered most!

Just my humble .02 cents....

Timmah

PS: FREE WIFI AT MCCARRON KICKS ASS!!! FLIGHT LEAVES IN 90 minutes...!

I'm surprised that Cruz hadn't drowned yet from diving for Tony, oh wait that's next week!:D

It's so tough to tell if it's deliberate or not,It's not like the car erupted into a cloud of smoke, I honestly believe that cruz handed one to tony,but can you blame him? Cruz owns his team but make no mistake they are a team and they are brothers and wouldn't it be extra sweet for Tony to take the title away from JFR and his four cars. I certainly think it would!

It's impossible to prove. I can live With the team Powers dive as Fuller should rightfully be in the points lead. If the new system screws ya, then ya mine as well figure a way to screw it back.

Thanks, NHRA this whole coutndown has led to all kinds of excitiment, I can't wait till next week to see who dives then:rolleyes:

Even if they both were legitmate smoke jobs just the fact that the countdown has opened the door to this happening more is bad. The perception already exist for many that this year championship is a farce now to add so much diving to it, cheapens it even more. Yup thats a sure way to get more people watching:rolleyes:

Well at least Cruz made it look good by pedaling the car, Baca just lifted and coasted on out. No team orders, WTF ever.:mad:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back