Let The Diving Begin! (3 Viewers)

StarLink Now $299

Paul Page and Mike Dunn are sure not adding to the sport's credibility up in the booth speculating on every possible dive..............................:rolleyes:

Sell cars...? He sells homes...I don't get it...

Let me be clear when I say this-I have no idea how DP's home building business in particular is doing, but it's been a tough year for the housing industry. The fact that he was willing to go so long with Hot Rod when Hot Rod had no sponsor was very risky, given the state of the housing industry. For that he should be commended.

Dave Ring, i agree with you; mr. powers has come a long way
in a short (three?) years. some people have the 'golden touch'
and it's usually not by accident; drag racing, home building, etc.
did you notice after the finals he was rite next to the espn interview
with the crew chief; he could have butted rite in, but i think chose instead
to let rob flynn relish in the moment.

so what if team mates take dives? it's been going on in NASCRAP for ages. no one cares, it's part of racing.

And how can they prove it? Chiefs can make these cars go up in smoke at will,and we all know tire smoke happens all the time even under the best intentions. Regardless of What NHRA says,it can't possibly be controlled

exactly, and you know what has cause this, the countdown to 1. He with the most blockers should win.

Let me be clear when I say this-I have no idea how DP's home building business in particular is doing, but it's been a tough year for the housing industry. The fact that he was willing to go so long with Hot Rod when Hot Rod had no sponsor was very risky, given the state of the housing industry. For that he should be commended.

Let's not forget the fact that Hot Rod was sellling his personal stuff on ebay to keep that car running. He's a very hungry person when it comes to racing - and I'm sure that had at least something to do with Powers keeping the faith and holding on for a sponsor.

I hope it pays off for him with a Championship this year.

Let's not forget the fact that Hot Rod was sellling his personal stuff on ebay to keep that car running. He's a very hungry person when it comes to racing - and I'm sure that had at least something to do with Powers keeping the faith and holding on for a sponsor.

I hope it pays off for him with a Championship this year.
So do I, Hot Rod & Co. definitely earned this one..................

I'll pass your thoughts along to Mike.
Please do, seriously, I cannot see how their ramblings up in the booth about diving are doing anything constructive for the sport!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back