Leah Pruett-LeDuc in FC Pomona (1 Viewer)

Has anybody set the line on how many valve springs were sacrificed to the parts gods on that one????

When I heard that, I sware I thought I was listening to TAFC. Not pointing blame on anyone...but DANG!!! That was a zinger....

I hope she does well as a nitro funny car fan its great to see more teams, I hate to sound like an absolute jerk but the first thing I thought of when seeing her picture was "I hope she is really good and wasnt just chosen to look good on tv and for the sponsors" I know that makes me sound like a jerk but im an honest guy and thats honestly the first thing that came to mind , I would just like to think that drivers are chosen because of their ability.

Now onto the topic of throttle stops for the burnouts , im 21 I live in new zealand throttle stops arent used here and well we dont have a true nitro class here either . I would like to think of myself as a knowledgable fan I try and learn as much as I can about the mechanics of everything and whats going on with the cars but one thing I honestly don't know is why on earth do they have those damn throttle stops? I mean look at all those years nobody used them .

I hope she does well as a nitro funny car fan its great to see more teams, I hate to sound like an absolute jerk but the first thing I thought of when seeing her picture was "I hope she is really good and wasnt just chosen to look good on tv and for the sponsors" I know that makes me sound like a jerk but im an honest guy and thats honestly the first thing that came to mind , I would just like to think that drivers are chosen because of their ability.

Mendy Fry has been racing a long time, paid her dues, earned that run & then some. She definitely has the ability.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back