Larry Dixon 2 Seater (1 Viewer)

coupla' great vids from recent memphis session. track wasn't so hot, but larry/clay/rob and others were there doing their thing.
one vid from clay, the other from rob. rob very nice to oblige comments with responses. enjoyed watching them :cool:
vid starts with who must king of all mullets :oops:

On a somewhat related note - if you're not following Rob Wendland on social media you're missing out.

I follow his Tik Tok, YouTube and Instagram accounts. It's by far the most interesting "stuff" on social media.

coupla' great vids from recent memphis session. track wasn't so hot, but larry/clay/rob and others were there doing their thing.
one vid from clay, the other from rob. rob very nice to oblige comments with responses. enjoyed watching them :cool:
vid starts with who must king of all mullets :oops:
That was my 2 rides. A day I will never forget!

I put the RS head on that car all day. Was a blast!
You helped Larry strap me in also. That was a day I will never forget. It was unbelievable when Larry told me we are going for a second ride. I think about that day every day. It’s been said you can’t put a price on a good time, I beg to differ! I want to go again. Are you still with Force?

You helped Larry strap me in also. That was a day I will never forget. It was unbelievable when Larry told me we are going for a second ride. I think about that day every day. It’s been said you can’t put a price on a good time, I beg to differ! I want to go again. Are you still with Force?
That’s right I was strapping people in too! I wasn’t ever with Force though. Spent 8 years with Bernstein and a year with Clay.

That’s right I was strapping people in too! I wasn’t ever with Force though. Spent 8 years with Bernstein and a year with Clay.
Got you mixed up with the guy on my left. Lots happening that day. We gave Shortall some dinner money, hope you got n on that!

Got you mixed up with the guy on my left. Lots happening that day. We gave Shortall some dinner money, hope you got n on that!
Haha nah. I was gassed. Long day. I only live 20 minutes from the track. I was ready to be home.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back