Kudos to Bruton Smith. (1 Viewer)

Hot? it's only in the high 80's here in April, that's not hot.
Dan

I remember low to mid-80s in early April when I lived there. It was nice. I can tolerate heat up to about 95 and then I'm no good. But, 80s in April will be great, especially considering we'll be lucky up here in the Seattle area to get into the 60s. Plus, it'll be pouring rain that whole month here. A weekend in warm, sunny Vegas will be nice.

And Chris, I am looking forward to seeing the alky cars. If I remember correctly, we get them up here at the Seattle race, too.

Ultimately, April is better for my husband's schedule, and I don't mind trying to head back in six months for another race.

I need to do some some research, though, speaking of the track surface, on driver's thoughts on the one in Vegas (or other top notch facilities) versus the one at Pacific Raceways.

Kris,

I used to work for a Radio Station here in Las Vegas and had the chance to interview a lot the drivers and riders, early on they all loved the surface and everything else about the Strip at LVMS. I first started to hear about the bump at the 2005 October race and this year of course they are going to re-do the strip (I will try to get some pictures). Bruton Smith will do it right at LVMS, you should see what they are doing to the super speedway, first class all around. Can't wait to see how it is come testing in January.

Dan

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back