keystone nationals 2023 (2 Viewers)

I gave you a like because you are going tomorrow not because it's gonna rain. It's nice that they are moving the sportsman classes along so that they don't have to take the back burner to the pro classes and wait it out until Monday to get a tow vehicle to pull them out. Have fun!! B.T.W not towards Eugene but the Shady Maple is closed on Sundays because they are Mennoite! He's chilling in CA. Miss seeing you brutha!
Thx lol. Yea i hate rain,i stayed till semis and then it poured,fun time tho,got my sunday morning nitro fix!

Attachments

• 20230917_081714.jpg
    20230917_081714.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 72
I see Fox has shifted to the NFL during the rain.

Any word on which channel the race will be on if the rain abates (FS or FS2)?

I was watching a broadcast on Fox in Cali. earlier, It was broadcasted at 2 p.m. but, I was bouncing in and out because i wanted to get stuff done outside before the rain (PA). The last I saw, they had an interview with Amanda, Tony Stewart, and Leah. Good interview!! I walked outside again because I didn't want to spoil the whole show when it came on here in the East Coast. Football went beyond their scheduled time then they had to have the post game show. Should give them enough time to finish if the rain passes.

Does Maple Grove have lights ? I cant rememeber, Been a long time since was there . Also is Mom's Diner still in bitness ?

FOX here in S Fla is shoeing the local news . WSVN blows
Buy an Amazon Firestick and I'll send you a link to the streaming service that I use. FOX S. Fla. no NHRA, No problem Watch Fox in other States! Like I said ealier, I was watching a little bit of it earlier around 2:30 on a Cali. Fox channel.

Bummer to literally fire the pair and then ma nature dumps. And I will guess that's it since it's too late in the day and I imagine dew point will swap soon.

Looks like the officials are packing up their backpacks to head out or there for the day.
That sucks! but it's not the first time that they had to finish the race on Monday. Quite a number of years ago if I remember, they finally finished an event on Wednesday and had to have it completed because of the Countdown/ Playoffs!

Off to the bar until Monday
There is actually a bar on the spectator side down at the bottom of the track with a huge pool. Don't know it it's still open, It's been a number of years ago when I would do the whole weekend in a motorhome. Fun place!

There is actually a bar on the spectator side down at the bottom of the track with a huge pool. Don't know it it's still open, It's been a number of years ago when I would do the whole weekend in a motorhome. Fun place!
Thats closed,was a fun place

Is that restaurant still there at the track ? We would eat there quite often when we stayed at Carl Ruth's place

NHRA site: "The rain has returned. Racing at the Pep Boys NHRA Nationals has been canceled for the night. More updates will follow."

Does Maple Grove have lights ? I cant rememeber, Been a long time since was there . Also is Mom's Diner still in bitness ?
moms was going on the way to E-town gone for many -many years they have lights but the finals will probably be in Charolette

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back