Kelly....read this (1 Viewer)

house

Nitro Member
Although I have been a huge Force fan for many years, I have enjoyed the passion you have shown for your driver - Capps. Force and his crew have come through and won their 14th title, but have never had to endure Force bashing from you. I commend you for this. I also commend your man for his consumate class and integrity throughout this season. He is, indeed, someone who is worthy of your support. From this day forth, I will pull for Capps, although I wish he drove a Ford, to win the championship! After so many close calls, he is due his place in history. He deserves to have his name on the championship trophy and to take his place in the listing of the best drivers ever. No one likes to lose, but people take notice, and pull for, those who have given their best, come up short, but have nothing but praise for the victors. Kelly, you're aces, and so is your driver. Good luck next year!

:) :) :)

Great post, Paul! I first read Kelly's posts over on the old Snake Racing boards. She and her favorite driver are both classy... although I hope neither of you take offense if I pull for a different guy to win the F/C title next year. :)

Ron Capps

Paul, I Agree With You On Ron. A True Professional, On And Off The Track. He Fought His Way, Along With His Crew, Through This Season Without Giving Up. As Far As Kelly Is Concern She Is A True "blue" Fan.... And Of The Saints.

i agree! kelly is probably the biggest fan of 1 driver on here yet has never bashed force or anyone at all. you dont have to win it all to be a champion- and ron is a champion!

Awwww....thanks y'all. I really appreciate the kind words. And Ron? Yes, he is a very classy man. And I am extremely proud of the Brut Revolution team! I have to hand it to John Force, though. I was 'OK' somewhat until I heard his words regarding Ron on the podium. I LOST IT! Definitely a 3 hanky moment!

All in all.....it was an awesome season! I've always been a fan of the Rollercoaster. ;)

Come on, February! :D

Couldnt have said it better Paul, Kelly and I have always had our friendly no bashing Capps/Force battle. I like Ron and wouldnt mind seeing him win the championship but my loyalty will always belong to Team Force no matter who's driving. Congrats on a great year to all involved and I look forward to next year already.

Awwww....thanks y'all. I really appreciate the kind words. And Ron? Yes, he is a very classy man. And I am extremely proud of the Brut Revolution team! I have to hand it to John Force, though. I was 'OK' somewhat until I heard his words regarding Ron on the podium. I LOST IT! Definitely a 3 hanky moment!

All in all.....it was an awesome season! I've always been a fan of the Rollercoaster. ;)

Come on, February! :D

That is why Force is my fav. He is a class act.

Just like in politics you can be for something or someone without the need to bring the other one down.
Good thread Paul ,in this the New Mater and that is exactly what was wanted.
Promote , call attention too , but always remember there is always two sides to every story and opinions are like BLEEPS !
See I didn't say that out loud !
Ron had a good year and is overdue and no one knows that and respects that team more than the Champ.
Congrats to both teams.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back