One for Kelly...Ron Capps "BLITZKRIEG" video on Youtube.com (1 Viewer)

Tim5636sc

Nitro Member
So, we made the Fast Jack Tribute...that was for my buddy Jack...!

Then we made video #2 for my Daughter who LOVES ASHLEY FORCE and her Dad who's hero is John Force......

Now comes Video #3 for Kelly and the other NAPA NITRO FANS!!!!

YouTube - Ron Capps Blitzkrieg Tour' 2008!

I believe Mr. Capps and crew are out for BLOOD this year!!!!

Coming up in a few days....WILD THANG!!!

Tim, you rock! That was awesome! If you were short some pics, I'm sure I could have hooked you up! I can't tell you how many I have throughout his career on my computer. ;) :D

While i'm sure it's killer*.....it's been loading now for the past 15 minutes..freakin p.o.s. int.-conn.! :mad:

Looking forward to it.

*choice decision on B-krieg :cool:

Excellent vid Tim! Great intro in the bar...i've got a couple of them gigantor hats in my office Ron was sporting at 2:30...& who's the looker @ 3:30? ;)

oh yeah, good thing you gave Ulrich some mention there at the end...don't wanna get the suits chasin after you.:p

Timmah....

Great video... and you even werked Kelly into it...

I'm sure if you talk real nice to Mikey, maybe he can hook you up with Troy and you can do a vid of the Chi-town Hustler with MM set to 'Low Places' by g. brooks. Okay, I'm Evil...:eek::D

d'kid

Cool video! I have to admit, Blitzkrieg is one of my favorite Metallica cover songs up there with Breadfan and Last Caress.

Cool video! I have to admit, Blitzkrieg is one of my favorite Metallica cover songs up there with Breadfan and Last Caress.

Yup....Blitzkrieg just felt Appropriate. I am saving "Whiskey in the Jar" and "Blackened" for my own video's (once I get a ride). But, talking to Ron in Vegas once he knew he was eliminated from the "COUNTDOWN" championship, I just felt that in 2008, they were coming for BLOOD!

.....Oh yeah...I love Last Caress/Green Hell too!!!

THE Papa Capps? Welcome aboard!

wish you guys would quit with the ron capps stuff. breaks my heart every time i see one of these tributes.
i miss nhra .
i will keep up as best i can on the internet while hauling the nascar/sprint/car of tommorow for jackson/hewitt
i hope everyone has a great season...YA'LL DID DO YER TAXES

Awww....Terry I know! It doesn't seem real that all the wonderful people with Just Marketing and Brut won't be around. Y'all will be missed at the track and a the show car appearances. :(

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back