KB Drops T/F Car? (2 Viewers)

Holy crap ny heart stopped when I read the title. My daughter would flip if Hillary wasn't out there. :)

I believe they were testing clutches at the last 2 races to me that sounds like planning for the future and a return of Hillarry and the gang for next year.

Oh boy, don't tell me it's crazy rumor time already??? Hillary Will absolutley will be drving next year. Read my signature below:

I remember reading recently that they were testing 90% for next year. Anything can change on a dime, but I hope they're back in '08.

great news. Now lets get them a sponsor. There's nobody out there any niceer than Hillary, sponsors should be begging to team up with her.

Good luck

Re: KB Drops T/F Car? NOT

That's good news.

Hilary is soooo close to a win it is not funny.
A break here, a better reaction time there and she 'woulda been in the winner's circle THIS year.

I want to see her representing a great sponsor.

Just asking a question,isn't that what message boards are for? Evidently he has the time or he wouldn't have responded.

I was not directing my response to you personally, I am directing my response to the "rumor".

No, Ken is a very busy man and I am sure he could find other things to do with his time.:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back