KB announcement (1 Viewer)

Big announcement is ... if you don't want to be spoiled

SPOILER ALERT!!

copart.com - they sell wholesale cars. signing the papers live right now.

Copart.com

They have a huge auto auction yard in Indy. We have been there purchasing salvage cars before.....pretty big place.

Last edited:
very cool deal for kb racing, congrats, but that was sure a big deal , signing live ect for only a 1 year deal. lets hope they can come on board for a few years at least.

Copart must be doing realy well... Deal with KBR.. working with two teams in the NASCAR truck series and one in Nationwide..... Very good deal...

Billy

CoPart

I've a feeling this deal isn't worth as much as some of us may hope for, and may even have some "You don't make the playoffs, you don't get the money!" clauses in the contract. It's NO secret NASCAR sponsorship contracts have had those clauses for a while.

yeh, i hate when they said "for 2010" . at least it is giving KBR another year to find a long term one if copart doesn't plan for long term. who knows, maybe it will be longer than one year. either way, new sponsor for a good team!

Here comes the coparts nationals ,official salvage auction of the nhra,hope kb put a no cut deal for himself if nhra plucks the blossom

remember, bud,us smokeless,even the deal matt hagen had with the stop light company, i guess nhra agrees with obama's "spread the wealth" policies, but a bit in reverse take from the poor and give the rich

MY FIRST THOUGHT WAS KENNY MAY HAVE CREATED A UNIQUE PLAN , USING CLEVER OPTIONS AND OR TRADES, BUT, I READ SEC REPORTS ON COPARTS, THEY ARE A VERY STRONG PUBLICLY HELD COMPANY WITH SALES OF ALMOST ONE BILLION PER YEAR AND THEY SHOW A GREAT BOTTOM LINE, WITH NO MATERIAL DEBT AND A SUPER CLEAN SEC FILE,

A REAL QUALITY COMPANY

I HAVE NEVER BEEN A GREAT KB AS FAN, WE HAD A BUSINESS DEAL IN 1978, WHERE OUTSMARTED ME IN A T=SHIRT/SPONSORSHIP DEAL. BUT HE HAS BEEN A GREAT ASSET TO DRAG RACING AND THIS MAY BE A BEGINNING EFFORT TO STOP ALL OF THE LEAKS SURROUNDING NHRA RACERS, NHRA BETTER CATER TO THESE TYPES OR ADRL OR OTHERS MAY COME UP WITH A "BETTER MOUSETRAP"

DID ALL NOTE THE EMPTY SEATS AT INDY, THE BIG GO IS EVEN LOOSING THE LOYAL FANS THAT COME TO THE "HAPPENING" NOT ONLY FOR THE DRAG RACES BUT ALL THE OTHER ACTION GOING ON.

AFTERALL THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE I KNOW OF WHERE THE CLOWNS PAY TO GET INTO THE CIRCUS

AGAIN GOOD GOING KB

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back