KB announcement (1 Viewer)

DrRocket

Nitro Member
Kenny Bernstein is holding a press conference at 12:15 tomorrow. Supposedly to announce his new sponsor for next season.

Anyone have any idea as to who it might be? :confused:

As business savvy as Kenny is, I'd think he'd put on a pretty convincing presentation to potential backers.

Toys-R-Us?
The US Government?
The State of Kalifornia?
Dubai?
The American Association of Plastic Surgeons?

d'kid

I thought he was going to announce that he was hanging it up, going back to Texas and opening some Pizza resturants.

Well, the time has long since past. What was his announcement. KB is as professional as they come and I sincerely expect to hear good things. He's one of the true businessmen in the sport. I'm not a KB fan but he's earned my respect with reference to the professionalism he always brings to the table.

You are so correct! You are the all-knowing genius and I am simply mistaken. It appears there is no saving me at this point. Buzzz & Paul's photos are probably washed out and unusable like you've mentioned before. I can only hope to be like you some day! I bow to Brent!!!

You are so correct! You are the all-knowing genius and I am simply mistaken. It appears there is no saving me at this point. Buzzz & Paul's photos are probably washed out and unusable like you've mentioned before. I can only hope to be like you some day! I bow to Brent!!!
Damn, chill out. If the press conference is tomorrow how could the time have passed?

And I see you still have a bug up your ass about my photo comments from months ago, huh? :rolleyes: Not my fault you couldn't see the problems, the pics were over compressed and had visible artifacts. And I stand by comments that most Canon DSLRs have unnatural amounts of saturation and contrast out of the box. Thousands of others have said the same so it's not just me.

Damn, chill out. If the press conference is tomorrow how could the time have passed?

And I see you still have a bug up your ass about my photo comments from months ago, huh? :rolleyes: Not my fault you couldn't see the problems, the pics were over compressed and had visible artifacts. And I stand by comments that most Canon DSLRs have unnatural amounts of saturation and contrast out of the box. Thousands of others have said the same so it's not just me.

Ahhh, the Great Brent has spoken! Shall I bow???

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back