Kalitta vs Will rd2? (1 Viewer)

You go Lisa!!! Chris is awesome. Hang in there - he'll be home in 3 weeks. This is a solid bunch of guys on Blacks' fuel team - hand-picked by Jim-O. I personally will be VERY DISAPPOINTED if thier lineup changes at all throughout the winter. I know Hillary feels the same way. These guys' day is coming.......

Thanks! No he will be home tomorrow. They get a little break. He has a baby girl that will be born here shortly so hopefully it happens either before or after Pomona.

You go Lisa!!! Chris is awesome. Hang in there - he'll be home in 3 weeks. This is a solid bunch of guys on Blacks' fuel team - hand-picked by Jim-O. I personally will be VERY DISAPPOINTED if thier lineup changes at all throughout the winter. I know Hillary feels the same way. These guys' day is coming.......

That is the dumbest thing I think I ever read on here. So I would have to worry about how I am going to feed my family if Doug had lost because she won huh? Well if you honestly think that then you have NO IDEA about how this team works. My husband goes out and busts his butt all weekend on Will's car and it isn't so they can take a dive if they come up against a teammate. There are a lot of things you don't know that happened yesterday and I would bet my life that there were no team orders. Plain and simple.

Lisa,
Don't be shy, tell us what you really think!!!

Don't get to feisty, I don't want you going in to labor just yet!!!:D

Hillary runs 4.56, 4.52, 4.56, & 4.55 in qualifying and a 4.56 in 1st round then slows to an 8.87 against Doug, LOL!!
Why not set the car up to run a number like it had been ALL WEEKEND LONG and if the other guy wins so be it, maybe they were going for the national record.

Well, we all knew that this would be the talk after hillary blew the tires off. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I'm not saying mine is the only right one. Interestingly enough, no one is clamoring that Robert's broken blower shaft was "engineered" to help Force out points-wise, especially when Robert has been consistently outrunning the Boss all year and especially the last few races.

From where I stand those cars (Force's and the Kalittas/Will) have been racing heads up all season long. I don't think they sandbagged Hillary's ride when Doug has had the (albeit increasingly small) performance advantage over her and better average RTs anyway (not that she couldn't have beat him).

Ken Black doesn't care about Doug's championship hopes. He wants his ride to win.

Interestingly enough, no one is clamoring that Robert's broken blower shaft was "engineered" to help Force out points-wise, especially when Robert has been consistently outrunning the Boss all year and especially the last few races.

Was I the only one who thought that Jimmy Prock was really having a hard time explained the broken blower drive shaft?

With all the conspiracy theorists out there, I am surprised there is no talk about the PSM final.

Is this a waste of breath (or typing, in this case?)
Aren't the same ones going to cry "DIVE" even if it is a 4.48 to a 4.50? Just wait 'til Pomona. Every team car that loses to another who's ahead in the points (which means superior, over the entire year to the mentally blind) will be blamed for diving regardless of the circumstances.
I believe there are some on here who are so obsessed with the concept of a team car losing to another team car by virtue of a dive that they would cry foul even if the lesser car took out the potential champion costing him the crown.
It's my opinion that one would have needed to play team sports to understand just how important the "team's" win is, I guess. Nintendo high scorers may not fully understand.
Registered member said:
Ken Black doesn't care about Doug's championship hopes. He wants his ride to win.
Ultimately, we are all just spinning our wheels, as none of us are paying for sponsorship. We are caught in the cross-fire. Myself, I don't find honor in diving, but can't take it too seriously. BTW, I don't know what kind of sports Mr. Black has played:p

Well, we all knew that this would be the talk after hillary blew the tires off. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I'm not saying mine is the only right one. Interestingly enough, no one is clamoring that Robert's broken blower shaft was "engineered" to help Force out points-wise, especially when Robert has been consistently outrunning the Boss all year and especially the last few races.

From where I stand those cars (Force's and the Kalittas/Will) have been racing heads up all season long. I don't think they sandbagged Hillary's ride when Doug has had the (albeit increasingly small) performance advantage over her and better average RTs anyway (not that she couldn't have beat him).

I agree 100%. We will never "know" for sure but I just don't see either of those teams diving right now. Come Pomona, who knows but I still don't think they will.

Hey Ant... check your PMs.

Was I the only one who thought that Jimmy Prock was really having a hard time explained the broken blower drive shaft?

Nope, I was think that Jimmy was having a problem explaining without people noticing how dumb it looked to not have the retainer clip set on the imput shaft... not like I haven't seen that happen in our own shop when testing a just rebuilt screw compressor....:eek: I almost thought he was more pissed off than back filling... S.H. but explaining it is still embarassing:eek:

as far as Hilary... you did see Grubby blew off the tires on the very next pass... along with Scott... think they were just greedy and over guessed the track, three team cars frying the hides in the same round

I find it odd that not one word was uttered on this board about the very obvious lay down in the PSM final ... there was NO WAY GT was going to get that bike over the finish line first.

I find it odd that not one word was uttered on this board about the very obvious lay down in the PSM final ... there was NO WAY GT was going to get that bike over the finish line first.
Correct Chris! No Way!
Andrew ran way too fast in that final round for anyone to beat him - insuring he EARNED his win!

7.08 is definitely a stout pass, and would have been very difficult to beat. All I am saying is that if Andrew's bike was set on kill, they did not even have GT's bike set to stun (7.31). There is .23 difference between 2 bikes coming out of the same trailer? The atmospheric conditions for the finals on Sunday were the best all weekend, and GT fell off a bunch (.12) from the semi's when he ran a 7.19. All I am saying is ... HMMMMMMM.

The differences are obvious, Hines is in first place and GT is in 10th with a pretty big gap between the two bikes at every race. GT has had one crappy year.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back