Hillary Will Wins!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Four Kalitta

Nitro Member
Hillary Will beat Doug Foley in the rain delayed Top Fuel final at the Skull Shine World Nationals at Norwalk Raceway Park. Hillary ran 4.62 to Foleys 6.05.
WAY TO GO HILLARY!!!!!

Last edited:
AWESOME!!!!!!!

thats a great tune up for getting the win this weekend

Teri I was waiting for you to start this thread!! Congrats to Hillary and all the guys (oh and especially my husband). They have worked so hard this year and I am so happy for them!! I just wish I could have been there to see it!

Hey Lisa,
I bet they are all excited!!!! I was gonna call Tammy at the office & see if they have calmed down any!:D

Hillary get's first win!

Just saw it, she beat Doug Foley at the Rain-delayed World Natls. at Norwalk. Congrats Hillbillery!

You should! I know they are excited but I think they are so exhausted the excitement hasn't really kicked in yet. Chris said they are all thrilled though and Hillary is all pumped up!

She's had one of the most consistant cars on the Tours, Just took some time for confidence to set in!;)

Congrats to Hillary and her team. Should be a great and timely boost of confidence going into Indy.

A tip O' the hat to the tuners: Troy Fasching & Jim Oberhofer and the Girlpower crew - going into a "strange" track for the 1st time and takin' care of business.
And what an opportunity for Ken Black to flex his muscle in another sanctioning body as well ! Way to go, Miss. Will !!!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back