Josh Hart Wins!! (1 Viewer)

How about, "I would like thank me, myself and I for all the hard work put forward in this once in a lifetime win".
Hart did just fine. I'm just wondering how much return on investment 'BURNYZZ' and 'OWVESC' are getting since nobody has a clue who and what they are without a Google search. Turns out one is a speed shop; the other sells some sort of electronic speed controller...but I had to look them up to find out. HLC could be a lot of different things.

Hart did just fine. I'm just wondering how much return on investment 'BURNYZZ' and 'OWVESC' are getting since nobody has a clue who and what they are without a Google search. Turns out one is a speed shop; the other sells some sort of electronic speed controller...but I had to look them up to find out. HLC could be a lot of different things.
Hart is the owner of BURNYZZ. From what I understand, he does quite well with his business. I have no clue on the others but my guess is he does business with them.

^ Steve's win light came on but it was ruled invalid once the timing incrementals were reviewed.

^ Steve's win light came on but it was ruled invalid once the timing incrementals were reviewed.
I wondered what happened because Alan announced Steve won. Interesting nothing was mentioned in the next round.

Almost a win for Brittany but Josh and team did a great job. Congrats to them.
Ok, who still buys that the Capco guys ran heads up? Billy adds a tenth to previous runs and turns in the worst light in like forever.

Congrats to Josh, but Brittany would be winning a lot more races this year if she didn't have the reaction times of a 65 year old man. JMO.

and he keeps on winning
you could read a lot into this invitation......or simply, snap-on came up with this idea and asked cruz to select a TF team that best represents the category,
and also brownsburg based and not busy on memorial day......what a great weekend VIP event by snap-on 👏

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back