Josh Hart/ Brittany Force (1 Viewer)

I don’t have any idea what she’s tried, just thinking out loud about some things I’d do. Your staging theory is interesting. Lots of ways to do it. Whatever works for the individual. Hope something clicks next outing! And yes, I can imagine it’s not easy. It’s just that a lot of newbs figure it out really fast. Not sure why.

I don’t have any idea what she’s tried, just thinking out loud about some things I’d do. Your staging theory is interesting. Lots of ways to do it. Whatever works for the individual. Hope something clicks next outing! And yes, I can imagine it’s not easy. It’s just that a lot of newbs figure it out really fast. Not sure why.
A lot of these "newbs" didn't just fall off the back of the Turnip Truck. Josh Hart has a boat lode of Laps in TAD and most likely other classes building up to that. AND - his CC and Crew cumlitively have a lot of years behind them. Billy Torrence is pretty dam- good on the driving deal as well coming into T/F but I'm willing to bet his time in Super Comp adds up to more passes than most people can imagine. It's like Dallas Glenn the "Rookie" wonder. The biggest change they had to make in that car was probably change the seat and replace Jason Lines name with his. I believe he said that he has been related to that operation for something like nine years. Most of these guys have years of experience in classes where driving is at least as important to the over all package as the top classes so they are not overnight wonders. You have to remember that Connie yanked Grubby out of the seat for being inconsistant in the middle of a race to never drive again so he has to be aware of driver woes. The good thing is a mediocre driver turned into a stellar Crew Chief.

Last edited:
A lot of these "newbs" didn't just fall off the back of the Turnip Truck. Josh Hart has a boat lode of Laps in TAD and most likely other classes building up to that. AND - his CC and Crew cumlitively have a lot of years behind them. Billy Torrence is pretty dam- good on the driving deal as well coming into T/F but I'm willing to bet his time in Super Comp adds up to more passes than most people can imagine. It's like Dallas Glenn the "Rookie" wonder. The biggest change they had to make in that car was probably change the seat and replace Jason Lines name with his. I believe he said that he has been related to that operation for something like nine years. Most of these guys have years of experience in classes where driving is at least as important to the over all package as the top classes so they are not overnight wonders. You have to remember that Connie yanked Grubby out of the seat for being inconsistant in the middle of a race to never drive again so he has to be aware of driver woes. The good thing is a mediocre driver turned into a stellar Crew Ch

A lot of these "newbs" didn't just fall off the back of the Turnip Truck. Josh Hart has a boat lode of Laps in TAD and most likely other classes building up to that. AND - his CC and Crew cumlitively have a lot of years behind them. Billy Torrence is pretty dam- good on the driving deal as well coming into T/F but I'm willing to bet his time in Super Comp adds up to more passes than most people can imagine. It's like Dallas Glenn the "Rookie" wonder. The biggest change they had to make in that car was probably change the seat and replace Jason Lines name with his. I believe he said that he has been related to that operation for something like nine years. Most of these guys have years of experience in classes where driving is at least as important to the over all package as the top classes so they are not overnight wonders. You have to remember that Connie yanked Grubby out of the seat for being inconsistant in the middle of a race to never drive again so he has to be aware of driver woes. The good thing is a mediocre driver turned into a stellar Crew Chief.
Connie fired Grubby when he double step it on a qualifying attempt. His temper prolly cost Doug a championship or two.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back