JOLIET AUDIO (1 Viewer)

ANDY

Nitro Member
i only post when there is an issue but whats up with the audio at this race it has been pretty bad all weekend
all the mics r cutting in and out can barely hear the cars running also cant hear some of the interviews either
ok thats about it...🤨😒

i only post when there is an issue but whats up with the audio at this race it has been pretty bad all weekend
all the mics r cutting in and out can barely hear the cars running also cant hear some of the interviews either
ok thats about it...🤨😒
Agreed...audio quality continues to decline. Hard to believe with todays technology.

The Chicago replay was so bad that I finally gave up watching. No car audio and NHRA.tv seem to have inserted fake audio during the later rounds – so pathetic NHRA! No on-screen ticker explanation, no apology, seriously, do they even care?
Try watching the Australian NDRC (on NHRA.tv) this past weekend (on NHRA.tv) coverage to see how it should be done and get your act together for your subscribers.

I always wonder why they won't fix the car audio, forget the fans (obviously don't care about them), but what about the corporate world? Anybody viewing NHRA TV would see the total lack of professionalism and actual stupidity of this service.
Craziest thing is how easy of a fix this is with today's technology this is not 1920

Last edited:
I usually roll-my-eyes when folks bring up the audio but, it has been glitchy this weekend.
You paid a large amount of money for this service, why would you "roll your eyes" about the horrible audio that is NEVER fixed?

You paid a large amount of money for this service, why would you "roll your eyes" about the horrible audio that is NEVER fixed?
$150 isn't a large amount of money. Is it perfect, no, but it's well worth the money I pay for it. Good thing this forum wasn't around in the 1-900 NHRA same day results days, you guys would be crying because it took so long to update.

$150 isn't a large amount of money. Is it perfect, no, but it's well worth the money I pay for it. Good thing this forum wasn't around in the 1-900 NHRA same day results days, you guys would be crying because it took so long to update.
I've watched some of the free stuff they have occasionally and wasn't impresed with the camera coverage. Do you think it's up to par with Fox at the national events. I'm hesitant to lay down $150 if I don't like the coverage. As far as audio I'm not that concerned. I often silence it now.

I've watched some of the free stuff they have occasionally and wasn't impresed with the camera coverage. Do you think it's up to par with Fox at the national events. I'm hesitant to lay down $150 if I don't like the coverage. As far as audio I'm not that concerned. I often silence it now.
Actually only $120 if an NHRA member. Well worth it to me even with the crappy audio.

The camera angles are passable for the Pro's, horrible for everything else. Other than crap sound , the worst thing is they never go into the pits, never show anything other than on track. The video quality is normally stable and excellent. For 150 small for guys like us it is worth it, just don't expect a quality show, it is not! Just the feed off of Winston Vision and loud announcers yelling over silent or low audio cars

Last edited:
The camera angles are passable for the Pro's, horrible for everything else. Other than crap sound , the worst thing is they never go into the pits, never show anything other than on track. The video quality is normally stable and excellent. For 150 small for guys like us it is worth it, just don't expect a quality show, it is not! Just the feed off of Winston Vision and loud announcers yelling over silent or low audio cars
Thanks...I've gotten in the habit of recording the race and skipping alot of the BS on Fox but it might be nice to see it live. I just hate it when I accidentally stumble on the winners news ahead of time.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back