Johnny Gray to field 2-car team, New In-House Engine Program (1 Viewer)

Awesome ! Shane Gray did some Big Tire Racing around here last year !

Johnny sure has chutzpah to start a multi car team in a bear market.
In house engine program and lease engines too !
I wish them success , they are some dedicated racers .

I wish him well and only time will tell if this is a smart move for him. When I went from working for an employer to being the owner and employer I then realized just how difficult it is when you're the man. Johnny will quickly find this out. Johnny is leaving an engine program that is as good as anyone, except Edwards. The Johnson Dodges will be far more aerodynamic with the new Avenger body in 2010. Johnny may live to regret leaving Roy & Allen. Time will tell...

I wish him well and only time will tell if this is a smart move for him. When I went from working for an employer to being the owner and employer I then realized just how difficult it is when you're the man. Johnny will quickly find this out. Johnny is leaving an engine program that is as good as anyone, except Edwards. The Johnson Dodges will be far more aerodynamic with the new Avenger body in 2010. Johnny may live to regret leaving Roy & Allen. Time will tell...

Name the last P/S Champion that was renting motors? Nuff said.:eek:

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't the guy he hired to do the motors a wiz that worked for both GA and Cag's teams. It appears were ever he goes so does the power. Maybe I am wrong but I remember reading that some were.

Johnny will do well. He is hands on and will figure out a way to win. As far finding out how difficult it is if your the man, he has done pretty well as the "man" in his business. Good luck Johnny and Shane.

Rick Esparza

The Johnson Dodges will be far more aerodynamic with the new Avenger body in 2010. Johnny may live to regret leaving Roy & Allen. Time will tell...

How is this thing better aero wise?
033539.1-lg.jpg

The Tijuana Taxi lives! It would be cool to see them fanning all 4 doors. Is Mopar even supporting Allen and Roy Johnson next year??

Registered member said:
Correct me if I am wrong but isn't the guy he hired to do the motors a wiz that worked for both GA and Cag's teams. It appears were ever he goes so does the power. Maybe I am wrong but I remember reading that some were.
Joe Hornick

but this sure looks more aero

well..can't get attachment to work...

Attachments

• 5526914-prododge2-avenger-rt-2009.jpg
    5526914-prododge2-avenger-rt-2009.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back