Johnny Gray (1 Viewer)

Here's the price history. Maybe the new seller (flipper) knows something Johnny's agents didn't.

06/23/2021
Listed$30,000,000$1,677BeachesMLSFlex
06/21/2021Sold$24,000,000$808PalmBeachFL
02/23/2021Price Changed$29,500,000$994PalmBeachFL
02/19/2021Price Changed$29,500,000$1,649BeachesMLSFlex
01/19/2021Listed$32,500,000$1,095PalmBeachFL
01/14/2021Listed$32,500,000$1,937BeachesMLSFlex
Does anyone have an idea on what the realtor's commission would be on a sale of this size?

Thanks Larry, it’s all good and thanks for that insight. You didn’t have to correct it, I just know some tune it out and won’t even try to read it.
I'll verify that. A sentence of all caps is one thing, but a lengthy paragraph is an eyesore to me that I skip over every time. I always find that if try to read it, I get a few sentences in and realize that the previous ones didn't register at all. It has nothing to do with the content or the messenger, and I can deal perfectly fine with bold, italics, and even colored text, but caps just kills it for some reason.

My realtor friend told me that on a sale as big as this she's willing to negotiate her commission to get the listing.

Add dog food to the list of shortages. After checking with my vet and looking on multiple web sites, there is minimum wait time of 2 weeks. And that's a definite maybe!
And, of course, the price has tripled since I bought the last bag in May.

A follow up about the lumber I was looking for last week for another project of ours…I found with another vendor yesterday….the px I was quoted yesterday was up $2.00 lineal foot from a month ago and the px was good till end of business yesterday and yes I did buy it

Add dog food to the list of shortages. After checking with my vet and looking on multiple web sites, there is minimum wait time of 2 weeks. And that's a definite maybe!
And, of course, the price has tripled since I bought the last bag in May.
Jimi, have you tried CHEWY on line? One of our dogs needs special prescription food, and have no problem getting it from them. They will even contact your vet, so no need to get an Rx from them. And it's a better price. Free shipping if over $45.

Jimi, have you tried CHEWY on line? One of our dogs needs special prescription food, and have no problem getting it from them. They will even contact your vet, so no need to get an Rx from them. And it's a better price. Free shipping if over $45.
Chewy is great. That’s what I use to get prescription food for my cats and the delivery is free over if you spend over 45 dollars (I thought it was 50, but no point in quibbling over it) and it’s pretty much always a two day delivery depending in which day of the week you order.

Thanks for the suggest, but, been there and done that, still 2-3 weeks wait time.
However, I did find a small bag about 20 miles from my house which made for a well needed road trip. I wanted to buy 2 bags to hold me over since they were small bags and once I got there, I was told I could buy 1 bag. I could've sent the wife in to get the second bag, but, I figured some other dog needed the food so I tucked my tail between my legs (pun) and went home.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back