John force (10 Viewers)

StarLink
High Speed Internet
Available AnyWhere On Earth
Now $349

For those that want to see Force make it back and do some kind of limited farewell deal, be it 1 long burnout, 1 more Indy, abbreviated schedule, etc., I don't think any of these are good ideas. Isn't that kind of like playing roulette? So many things can go wrong, even on a burnout. Everybody here knows what I mean. If his injuries are bad enough that he is yet to speak publicly (something that he loves to do), I think we should all 1) be thankful he survived the crash 2) pray that he makes a good enough recovery that he can enjoy his family and get back to running his teams while continuing to build for the future of JFR. Just my 2 cents.
I'm with you Nunzio. John has nothing left to prove. A farewell tour would just be for show, and it's not like he won't be at the track if he has his teams still out there running. NHRA will still be interviewing him as much as ever I would think, just from a team owner perspective.

I'm with you Nunzio. John has nothing left to prove. A farewell tour would just be for show, and it's not like he won't be at the track if he has his teams still out there running. NHRA will still be interviewing him as much as ever I would think, just from a team owner perspective.
My wish for John is first and foremost he gets 100% healthy, so he can enjoy his family. After that, I'm hoping he can get back to building the future of his organization. Having a John Force not concerned about driving but able to focus on bringing in new partners would be great for JFR, and the sport as a whole.

Maybe....he could even spend some time in the broadcast booth once in a while.

maybe john will show up at vegas dressed up as elvis and no one will be any wiser
He did see Elvis at 1000 ft. at Memphis Motorsports Park. Reincarnation? I was there for Sat. qualifying but wasn't there on Sunday when he crashed.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back