John Force talks about his early days ... (1 Viewer)

Bobby that was great! And Carl, I agree, thank God it was only 20 minutes, or I'd get nothing done today.

Nice, could do without the background music bed though.
John doesnt need embellishment ;)
I guess Don Steves Chevrolet had a sad , tragic ending.

Nice, could do without the background music bed though.
John doesnt need embellishment ;)
I guess Don Steves Chevrolet had a sad , tragic ending.

Best thing I ever got out of Don Steves was their painter introduced me to my wife... 33 years, 3 kids, 4 grandkids later, all I can say is THANKS GREG!!!:D

d'kid

THAT is a GREAT video!

I love stories like that. Whether it's John Force scuffling around for free burgers and a drum of nitro or Sam Walton in his old pick up truck, they are an inspiration.

You gotta' start somewhere if you want to get anywhere!

Probably the best interview he's ever given. I mute him on race day, but that was fascinating. In his old interviews he reminded me of Sam Kineson. I kept waiting for him to go "OOOOOOOOOOOO" "OOOOOOOOOOOO"!!!!!!!!

I would love to see more interviews like that with the different drivers and how they did it. Very fascinating.

GM took away his Chevrolet franchise rights after obama bailed GM out. Don Steves, La Habra Chevrolet Dealer, Found Dead
:confused:Slight derailment (sorry) ... but mis-informed haters crack me up. Some day, people might actually get this right. The bailout is a GW Bush legacy item not Obama's.

Bush announces $17.4 billion auto bailout - David Rogers and Mike Allen - POLITICO.com

Oh and by way, GM is once again doing quite well and profiting ...

GM comeback continues, debt rated investment-grade

Rant over ... back to the Force discussion

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back