JOHN FORCE TELLS HIS CHRISTMAS STORY AT CPTV (1 Viewer)

Bobby Bennett

Nitro Member
SPECIAL CHRISTMAS STORYTELLERS AT CPTV - A JOHN FORCE CHRISTMAS

12-21-15JohnForceChristmas.jpg

Forget the rivalries, the disdain for any series and watch this video ... I have watched it dozens of times and it still gets me. Even when I was filming, it was hard to keep composure.

John told this same story in the National Dragster probably 10-12 years ago.... maybe longer. They had a picture that showed all of John's racing trophies lined up on display shelves in his office. That little yellow log truck was front and center. It was the main focus of the entire display. I have never forgot that story and I've always thought it was one of the greatest Christmas/family stories that I had ever heard... and I still do!

Merry Christmas

Force is a bit over the top at times but there's no denying he's a self-made man. For that I respect and admire him.

Merry Christmas to all the Maters.

Great video to watch again. It's like watching some of the old Christmas movies on TV, again and again. Certainly shows a very different side of John. Great work Bobby!

Thanks, Bobby, for gifting that to all of us. I don't expect that John will read this but it seems appropriate to thank him anyway, so thanks, John.

Merry Christmas to you all, and to those you love.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back