John Force in Richmond? (1 Viewer)

i say we send him Rapid's name......he'll drive anything with wheels :) :eek:

I can't believe I was following this thread, and never caught ^ or any of the following posts suggesting that. :eek:

I am truely honored to be mentioned. I know that isn't going to happen, but man it was cool to have my named mentioned. We all know I love to drive these things. Bring on the Nitro!!

Mike, Terry, Jeremy, Karl, Gary, and Greg, Thank you guys!! It really made my day for sure. :cool:

Rapid

I can't believe I was following this thread, and never caught ^ or any of the following posts suggesting that. :eek:

I am truely honored to be mentioned. I know that isn't going to happen, but man it was cool to have my named mentioned. We all know I love to drive these things. Bring on the Nitro!!

Mike, Terry, Jeremy, Karl, Gary, and Greg, Thank you guys!! It really made my day for sure. :cool:

Rapid

We'd just have to work on your interviews though. How many times in 5 seconds can you mention all your sponsors? I have to admit, that would be soooo cool to see that happen.
"Still trying to get Rapid to live up to his name...Ride Stealer"

Last edited:

Rapid

Rapid, we must support our own!!!!! Of course when i finally find I ride I know I can count on your support in similar situations right?!?!?!?! :D

I think it was the morphine talk:Ding! He is a racer and felt like he could race. I am sure after the dosage gets cut he will feel a little different. Gotta give him credit though. He was pretty animated in that interview waving around a pretty banged up hand.

I think it was the morphine talk:Ding! He is a racer and felt like he could race. I am sure after the dosage gets cut he will feel a little different. Gotta give him credit though. He was pretty animated in that interview waving around a pretty banged up hand.

Ditto's.

The OWWWWWIE.....THATS SORE :eek: hasn't quite caught up with the brain yet.

been there, done that:(

REX

We'd just have to work on your interviews though. How many times in 5 seconds can you mention all your sponsors? I have to admit, that would be soooo cool to see that happen.
"Still trying to get Rapid to live up to his name...Ride Stealer"

"Ride Stealer" I have been planning on it,,,,but someone on your team isn't going to be too pleased!!! ;)

Mike have them call me,,,I will have you walking on water and balancing the national budget while cutting .00 lights with a glide clutch!!! :D:D

Rapid

I'd have to believe since John can't drive, someone belongs in that car to help block for Robert. Is there a seasoned veteran who can handle one of these 8,000 horsepower monsters. Oh yea, whats Phil Burkart doing these days?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back