John Force Announcement (1 Viewer)

pro super star shootout: austin and brittany entered in TF. robert and john entered in FC. will we see (2) JFR FC's and (1) TF, leaving a spot open in TF?
will JFR gets it's entry money back for one spot? or will they be able to bring another TF in to join their team?

pep boys shootout TF gainesville: austin in 8th spot. langdon in 9th

pro super star shootout: austin and brittany entered in TF. robert and john entered in FC. will we see (2) JFR FC's and (1) TF, leaving a spot open in TF?
will JFR gets it's entry money back for one spot? or will they be able to bring another TF in to join their team?

pep boys shootout TF gainesville: austin in 8th spot. langdon in 9th
Austin is on record saying he will run FC in Bradenton. I would suspect he won't run the pep boys TF race as he can't compete in two pro classes.

That's a very old article. Almost tabloid-ish.
I went looking to see if there were any reports on Hight's condition on the internet and this pulled up. Above the story it reads "Sunday, January 7, 2024 @ 12:30 PM". As such I wasn't aware it was old and I wasn't aware that picture is of someone else. Hight stepping away for 'medical reasons' could certainly mean time off to help his wife, to my way of thinking.

Please excuse the mistake. No disrespect to the Hights intended.

Last edited:
I went looking to see if there were any reports on Hight's condition on the internet and this pulled up. Above the story it reads "Sunday, January 7, 2024 @ 12:30 PM". As such I wasn't aware it was old and I wasn't aware that picture is of someone else. Hight stepping away for 'medical reasons' could certainly mean time off to help his wife, to my way of thinking.

Please excuse the mistake. No disrespect to the Hights intended.

Adria hasn't been Robert's wife for quite some time.

Adria hasn't been Robert's wife for quite some time.
I honestly wasn't aware; I suppose I may have heard talk of it in the past but it didn't register. Hight's family relationships aren't something I've paid any attention to, .

Here's wishing Robert well with whatever medical problems he's having. No doubt Austin will do a righteous job as a fill-in until Hight returns.

I may take some heat from a few but this needs said - We are all adults and I shouldn't have to post this Robert Hight temporarily stepped out of the seat for personal medical reasons. PERSONAL means he's keeping it to himself and the family. So will you keyboard doctors stop posting sh*t or "going online" to see what you can find - we all know that what's on the web is always correct and the truth - right? How about we all just pray for Robert and that he beats whatever the condition is until HE decides to tell us if and when he wants - GIVE ROBERT SOME RESPECT.

Lohnes on his podcast today said Prock will be in the seat all year running for the FC championship. He said Hight won't be back after a few races, it's likely a significant amount of time he's going to miss and that wouldn't allow the team to compete for the title.

I may take some heat from a few but this needs said - We are all adults and I shouldn't have to post this Robert Hight temporarily stepped out of the seat for personal medical reasons. PERSONAL means he's keeping it to himself and the family. So will you keyboard doctors stop posting sh*t or "going online" to see what you can find - we all know that what's on the web is always correct and the truth - right? How about we all just pray for Robert and that he beats whatever the condition is until HE decides to tell us if and when he wants - GIVE ROBERT SOME RESPECT.
Your post is directed at me which is fine. I made a mistake, a well-intentioned one but a mistake nonetheless. You've also seen that I duly apologized.

Correcting a mistake and offering an apology is my responsibility and obligation. I've done that. Now please, Chuck, just drop it.

Your post is directed at me which is fine. I made a mistake, a well-intentioned one but a mistake nonetheless. You've also seen that I duly apologized.

Correcting a mistake and offering an apology is my responsibility and obligation. I've done that. Now please, Chuck, just drop it.
Carl - sir my post was NOT directed at you. It was directed at people in general - I have posted the same thing on other social media outlets since day one of the announcement. I have even unfriended a few long time friends on those outlets for taking wild guesses as to what the medical problem is. Social media can be great and help people but I know from first hand experience how it can also hurt people. Carl thank you for manning up and posting an apology, you are a true gentleman.

Carl - sir my post was NOT directed at you. It was directed at people in general - I have posted the same thing on other social media outlets since day one of the announcement. I have even unfriended a few long time friends on those outlets for taking wild guesses as to what the medical problem is. Social media can be great and help people but I know from first hand experience how it can also hurt people. Carl thank you for manning up and posting an apology, you are a true gentleman.
I agree. Thank you, Chuck. ;)

there are some older folks in MN that still like the lakers (minneapolis lakers)

Last edited:
Randy, since you live up there in the wilds, you can no longer support the Lakers. Sorry, (much) younger brudder. ⛹️‍♂️

Back when Magic Johnson and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar were playing for the Lakers, one of my neighbors had season tickets. It was a lot of fun seeing the dream team play. Plus, I got to see Larry Byrd and Curtis Strange get beat up on when the Boston Celtics were in town. Come to think of it, they did a lot of beating up of the Lakers from time to time.

Back when Magic Johnson and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar were playing for the Lakers, one of my neighbors had season tickets. It was a lot of fun seeing the dream team play. Plus, I got to see Larry Byrd and Curtis Strange get beat up on when the Boston Celtics were in town. Come to think of it, they did a lot of beating up of the Lakers from time to time.
Those guys put on one hell of a show,👀

there are some older folks in MN that still like the lakers (minneapolis lakers)
You're right, I quit watching when George Miken retired, then I left forever, I guess they did too ! I've since learned that what they call a lake in California is called a slew or a pond in Minnesota !!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back