John Force Announcement (1 Viewer)

When Robert's health gets to the point where he can return, that might be an opportunity for John Force to announce his retirement and promote Prock.

On a more serious note, I hope Robert's health is nothing too serious, and that he's able to return.

one would have to wonder if this change will be for the entire season. If Prock is ahead in points why switch. I have to believe this is a change for the whole season.
Announcement didn't say that. Robert may be back as soon as he's able.

Austin Prock said: “First off, all the best wishes to Robert and his health. It’s been a dream of mine to drive a Funny Car with my family, but this is not the way I hoped it would happen. It’s bittersweet." That's telling me Jimmy Prock, and brother Thomas Prock will stay with that car.

one would have to wonder if this change will be for the entire season. If Prock is ahead in points why switch. I have to believe this is a change for the whole season.
One wish for Roberts health to improve. Don't know the rule for points crossing from substitute drivers. Even if the points don't cross, with todays countdown even if a driver misses a few races, they come back and qualifies and races well, they would have a decent chance to qualify for the countdown. Or even another scenario, Prock does well, picks up a new sponsor for JFR, Robert returns and viola JFR has 4 cars running again. 3 FC & 1 TF, or 2 and 2. Don't laugh crazy things happen.

So Jimmy stays with Procks car, should be a top two car in points, if Robert comes back mid season and John is once again not near the top, John retires and Robert gets his car. Then reevaluate the next season.

Praying for Robert to fight whatever makes him step out of the seat. I hope we will see him back sooner than later. But do what ever it takes. We need him out there.
I don't believe the medical issue is with Robert.

That's a very old article. Almost tabloid-ish.

I agree. I don't think there's any truth to that article. That picture is certainly not Adria. It does look a bit like Courtney, but it's not Adria.

Adria and Robert were married for a few years, but I can't see him taking time off to care for Adria if she was ill. I believe Robert has since re-married?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back