John Force Announcement (1 Viewer)

1B89D181-C6F6-43FA-9342-8F4B0F586C6A.jpeg

They have yet to announce that Austin Prock will not be driving in 2024. My guess is that is the announcement.

They have yet to announce that Austin Prock will not be driving in 2024. My guess is that is the announcement.
and the subsequent fallout from that crew. who is retained, and what teams they will work on. i think, and i'm not going to relisten to the whole thing,
the nhra podcast the other day had rob wedland interview. i think? rob may have mentioned one of their new crew guys on shawn reed's team
was coming over from jfr. please correct me if i'm wrong ........ prock and reed cancel each other. no net gain on tour regulars.
autumn hight will be out there in super comp i think too?

Last edited:
Isn't there a rule in place for a substitute driver??? If I remember correctly, (long shot there🤣) Robert could come back and keep all points accumulated by Austin........

Isn't there a rule in place for a substitute driver??? If I remember correctly, (long shot there🤣) Robert could come back and keep all points accumulated by Austin........
I thought that was for a covid replacement only, last I heard that was still in place.

Be nice if Robert can come back. It is amazing how T/F - F/C & A/F are becoming Family affair racing. With the Forces - Wilkersons - Bodys - Heights (Height/Force) - Kallitas - Torrences - Salinas's - Stewart/Pruetts - Karamesaines/Baldwins - Denshams - Mike Bucher/(Late Jim Bucher) - Haddocks (Soon) & who knows who else is in the wings. This doesn't even count P/S & P/SM with multiple familys.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back