Jim Epler Coming Back?? (1 Viewer)

Sounds like he's coming back if he can aquire some money and then take it to a super team. I can understand why he wants to do it but I don't like the future of drag racing with 6 or 8 super teams. I guess thats why I like alcohol there's no super teams yet.

David Powers FC team?? The more cars the better! I hope Jim is able to land the sponsorship necessary to run FT next year.

That is fantastic! What he should do is get his Daughter to drive. I haven't seen her since she was like 3 yrs. old and Steve Evans was on TV in the pits literally pitting Jim's girls vs. the Force girls! I believe they're about the same age. What a marketing campaign THAT could be... Let's get Mike Koebler back... and Rug Doctor onboard... Force in retro Castrol colors....

i like this quote from jim's article.
“Unless you are going to be part of a multi-car team – a big team – it’s real difficult to make it. I’d rather put my resources into program that has all the resources from hospitality to PR. It’s all about people – if you don’t have the good people you’re going no where.”

hope to see him back next year.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back