Jfr At World 600 (1 Viewer)

Cory Mac fired his car at the Bristol Speedway (I am pretty sure it was that track, and I am double sure if I am wrong someone will point that out!!) a couple years ago when the team was owned by the Carrier Boyz. I don't think he did a burn out, just fired it and gave that crowd a 'feel' for fuel cars. A burn out will be a good show for them though.

Sounds like a good way to help promote the new NHRA race to be held on the same grounds in Charlotte this fall.

Force better be careful Kyle Busch might crash into him on pit row...then he would have 2 of the biggest fan groups really hating his guts!!!!

Force better be careful Kyle Busch might crash into him on pit row...then he would have 2 of the biggest fan groups really hating his guts!!!!

Those fans last night who were pissed were the same fans who were cheering when his old man would do the same thing as Kyle did last night. Last night was nothing more then good hard racing!

I couldn't imagine sitting in a FC with over 100,000 people watching me do a Burnout! Talk about Jitters! :eek::eek::eek:

Those fans last night who were pissed were the same fans who were cheering when his old man would do the same thing as Kyle did last night. Last night was nothing more then good hard racing!

Dead on. I'm having flashbacks of ole' Dale turning Terry Labonte around at Bristol back in the 90's. I'm surprised the way they have been driving these new cars and saving them so far from what otherwise would have been sure wrecks hasnt caught up to them yet.

Dead on. I'm having flashbacks of ole' Dale turning Terry Labonte around at Bristol back in the 90's.
Did you happen to catch the broadcast the week after that happened? Some TV guy was on pit road, doing a story about what happened at Bristol the prior week. Earnhardt Sr. snuck up behind him, threw his shoulder into the announcer, and said "Sorry, didn't mean to bump you." That was classic!

I'm surprised the way they have been driving these new cars and saving them so far from what otherwise would have been sure wrecks hasn't caught up to them yet.
No doubt. Did you see those guys pushing in the corners at Talladaga last week? That was crazy!

Sounds like it is going to be Zippy, I think Paul said something about it during the broadcast on Sunday. Maybe they ought to have Zippy and Ashley doing side-by-side.
I heard that too....but this post had me questioning that I 'thought' I heard it.

should be a race worth watching; besides workin' pit row,
i'm sure force and bruton will arrange some TV time with waltrip and boys.

hope someone captures the burnout for youtube.

Dead on. I'm having flashbacks of ole' Dale turning Terry Labonte around at Bristol back in the 90's. I'm surprised the way they have been driving these new cars and saving them so far from what otherwise would have been sure wrecks hasnt caught up to them yet.

I don't think what Kyle did was comparable to the way Sr used to drive. Sr. would intentionally hit people and knock them out of the way. Kyle just lost control and Jr happened to be there.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back