Jeff-phil-whit-ben (1 Viewer)

nitro-trucker

Nitro Member
If or when Connie or DHL deceides to continue to field a FC who gets the drivers job. Does Ben Marshell do FC's ? Would Whit come back ? Jeff and Phil both can get the job done. Any other names ???

Phil Burkhart would be a great choice. Whit would just start shouting matches with Connie like he did with David Powers so no. Jeff would be be cool to see get a ride. Ben don't know about.

But from what I've seen, the FC operation was just there for Scott to have fun so I don't really see it continuing, even though it would be cool to see it out there.

Unless they have a commitment with DHL to run the FC a certain amount of races / years etc.....I don't see it coming back out. :confused:

Whit would just start shouting matches......more Whit bashing. You know what? Anyone else remember what Whit did for the late Roger, our fallen 'Mater?

Whit wears his heart on his sleeve, and isn't afraid to let people know it.

There's is no doubt Whit did great things for Roger.

But, are you really going to say that Whit was not heard more than once engaging in verbal sparing with DP?

BTW there is a BIG difference between "wearing your heart on your sleeve" and being a jerk.

BTW there is a BIG difference between "wearing your heart on your sleeve" and being a jerk.

That's odd....going on my 11th year at Sears Point, and although Whit won't be there this year, he was always courteous towards me as a fan, which is more than I can say for some drivers, but I won't go into who was a jerk. No need to.

That's odd....going on my 11th year at Sears Point, and although Whit won't be there this year, he was always courteous towards me as a fan, which is more than I can say for some drivers, but I won't go into who was a jerk. No need to.

That makes two of us. Every time I have stopped to talk to Whit he has been more then courteous towards my son and I. Hell, he even pulled me to the side one time at Maple Grove to ask me if another Mater, Kurt Derr, was coming to the race and he wanted me to reach out to him to make sure he stopped by Whit's trailer.

Bobby, I hope you don't mind if I borrow this:

notagainjo8.jpg

There's is no doubt Whit did great things for Roger.

But, are you really going to say that Whit was not heard more than once engaging in verbal sparing with DP?

So I guess DP is a jerk then. By your logic.

And John Force/Lee Beard, Capps for hitting Whit, and anyone else that gets a bit emotional about doing something they truly love.

John Force, Lee Beard and Ron Capps are still actively involved with NHRA drag racing. Whit Bazemore is not. Does that tell you anything?

Let's not turn this into a Whit bash. A few of us here know where His heart is. I doubt he is missing the seat anyway. Family always should take presedence!

Back to the subject of the post........

DEAN SKUZA !!!

The obvious "It's 5 O'clock Somewhere" driver to fill
the seat for Scott

Back to the subject of the post........

DEAN SKUZA !!!

The obvious "It's 5 O'clock Somewhere" driver to fill
the seat for Scott

With posts like this I look forward to reading more of your stuff.;) I have to say I am a Skuza fan and would love to see him back on the track, but also realize there are countless questions to answer before we worry over who is driving.

Paul

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back