Jack Beckman 3.91 (1 Viewer)

It's definitely separating the men from the boys. If you look at all the round 1 results, a handful of people are laying down these otherworldly passes, but the majority of them aren't dealing with the cold track well at all. If the sun would come out and warm the track just a little, hell, they'd all be running career-best times and speeds.

Been a long time since I said this but after seeing RD1 numbers. "I can't wait to see the show tonight".
Me TOO, I couldn't stand the wait. I wanted to see if he got the needed back-up to set the record, so I just took a peek.
WOW WHAT A RACE, OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE in the Nitro classes. Ok, ok, don't want to spoil, I'll shut up.
Come on 9pm !!!

It's definitely separating the men from the boys. If you look at all the round 1 results, a handful of people are laying down these otherworldly passes, but the majority of them aren't dealing with the cold track well at all. If the sun would come out and warm the track just a little, hell, they'd all be running career-best times and speeds.

Nah, no sun, the cooler the better.

With the NHRA you never know if the numbers are legit or not. Depends who is the fair haired boy at the time. Someone gets ahead of one of their "boys", the ink is never dry policy manual comes out.

Has the countdown started for the moment the Don moves Prock and Medlen over to the NAPA car?

It didn't to me. Butteflies were wide open then the pipes went wet and the parachutes triggered. Obviously some kind of failure.
I guess Ray Ghio Jr. must have an alternative theory of what happened since he voted me down. Let's hear your explanation then, wise one.

I guess Ray Ghio Jr. must have an alternative theory of what happened since he voted me down. Let's hear your explanation then, wise one.
I hit a nerve ?! - jeez :D

1. Brent Busch rated your post
    clear.png
    Disagree in the thread Pick the Winners-Gators.

Spencer Massey - Johnny Gray - Mike Edwards - Jeg Coughlin - Matt Smith - 3.776

Today at 9:12 AM
  2. Brent Busch rated your post
    clear.png
    Disagree in the thread Pick the Winners-Vegas 1.

Tony Schumacher - Doug Kalitta - Antron Brown - Mike Edwards - Jeg Coughlin - K&N Challenge - Mike Edwards - 3.774

3. Brent Busch rated your post
    clear.png
    Disagree in the thread Pick the Winners-Houston.

Spencer Massey - Shawn Langdon - Mike Edwards - Jeg Coughlin Jr - Hector Arana Jr - 3.774

4. Brent Busch rated your post
    clear.png
    Disagree in the thread Pick the Winners_Atlanta.

Spencer Massey - Shawn Langdon - Robert Hight - Jason Line - Jeg Coughlin - 3.815

5. Brent Busch rated your post
    clear.png
    Disagree in the thread Pick the Winners-Topeka.

Tony Schumacher - Shawn Langdon - Matt Hagan - Erica Enders - Mike Edwards - 3.747

6. Brent Busch rated your post
    clear.png
    Disagree in the thread Pick the Winners-Bristol.

Tony Schumacher - Cruz Pedregon - Jack Beckman - Del Worsham - Mike Edwards - 3.774

1. Brent Busch rated your post
    clear.png
    Disagree in the thread Swamp Rat XXX.

It's actually Don's Nephew, Eddie Garlits in the seat! Or, are you saying, Eddie, is Bruce's son-in-law, as well .. ? :confused:

2. Brent Busch rated your post
    clear.png
    Disagree in the thread Finally Ready......

Nancy - Really cool to see you back having fun again, and still running the Miner Bros. combo! You will be holding a walter in no time...

3. Brent Busch rated your post
    clear.png
    Disagree in the thread Polar Plunge for Special Olympics.

PJ - Changing the world by fighting stereotypes and encouraging achievement . Thank You for everything you do !

Today at 9:11 AM
  4. Brent Busch rated your post
    clear.png
    Disagree in the thread 2015 Good Vibrations March Meet.

If you can't dig the car out but still dig diggers and girls in shortshorts , sunshine or 1320' of nitro - March Meet 2015 Bakersfield...

5. Brent Busch rated your post
    clear.png
    Disagree in the thread PTW - WTF ?.

PJ , I don't think it's right that Jim , a 2X Champion and current points leader of this game gets shafted this way . He posted his...

6. Brent Busch rated your post
    clear.png
    Disagree in the thread Larry Dixon in bad crash, thankfully OK..

Why is the engine so far forward ? ... and I'm not talking just about the supercharger !? o_O...

7. Brent Busch rated your post
    clear.png

Thanks sherlock , was just wondering , how - why , and how ? ..

8. Brent Busch rated your post
    clear.png

uh huh , and , the rear motorplate and bellhousing blowback tubes failed as well ? that's weird - thanks .. o_O .. note to self ......

9. Brent Busch rated your post
    clear.png

These are not simply kragen type radiator hoseclamps anymore ! - http://secure.chassisshop.com/partlist/5984/ -...

10. Brent Busch rated your post
    clear.png
    Disagree in the thread This should be the beginning of the end of Street Outlaws.

because they gave them too him ?!

11. Brent Busch rated your post
    clear.png
    Disagree in the thread This should be the beginning of the end of Street Outlaws.

because they gave "them" too him ?! - :confused: - They o_O needed to clean out the shed and gave the shed's contents back to their...

12. Brent Busch rated your post
    clear.png
    Disagree in the thread What is a good race track to attend an NHRA event?.

Fremont .

Today at 9:10 AM
  13. Brent Busch rated your post
    clear.png
    Disagree in the thread What is a good race track to attend an NHRA event?.

he's that way at every track .. :p .. road trips are cool . :) my vote - bristol you really want to cry - nothing has been done since...

Today at 9:09 AM
  14. Brent Busch rated your post
    clear.png
    Disagree in the thread PTW Extended for Charlotte.

Shannon , The time deal shutdown early 2 weeks ago on Friday at 10:59pm . no doubt about it , others saw it and quit because of it . You...

Now, now kids. Fighting over someone not giving a thumbs up on your post seems a little middle school drama-ish to me

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back