Jack Beckman 3.91 (2 Viewers)

Will the Prock rocket go 3.89 or quicker in Q4?
I dont see why not..... it's in the low 70's and very cloudy all day. They have canceled some sportsman elimination rounds to get the pros on the track before the weather moves into the area. If they can get Q4 in this afternoon we might just be talking about the first 80 in FC.

I know this is downright scary, but that run was only 2 thousands of a second from being a '80 !!!

10-15 degrees cooler tomorrow, but still a 40% shot at rain. The 3.901 should become a record (unless he goes quicker!), assuming it's not too cold. Mid-60s and overcast skies are pretty borderline for the nitro cars. The air must really suck - the Pro Stocks are off 5 mph.

Nope. Beckman just went 3.901 in Brainerd.!

And what about all the stupid a?s idiots that said force was done when prock was released. Two weeks ago john said they will fix this thing and that they were close, today 3.93@324 sure seems to be closing gap big time!!!
Remember last year end of season Dunn on air stating that force would really struggle mid season once prock got handle at schumacher well it's all b.s. Some of the best f/c racing ever by all teams everyone stepping up, its awesome.

Can't wait to see rest of season unfold

Schumacher could sell all his worldly possessions and still not buy what john got. This gonna be a fight right to end can't wait

I think someone has figured out the clutch system and just what it wants to run those kind of numbers.

The next step is to keep up with a changing track and weather conditions and make the whole combination more constant.

Congratulations are in order for a great run.

Jim Hill
http://www.nostalgicracingdecals.com

And what about all the stupid a?s idiots that said force was done when prock was released. Two weeks ago john said they will fix this thing and that they were close, today 3.93@324 sure seems to be closing gap big time!!!
Remember last year end of season Dunn on air stating that force would really struggle mid season once prock got handle at schumacher well it's all b.s. Some of the best f/c racing ever by all teams everyone stepping up, its awesome.

Can't wait to see rest of season unfold

Schumacher could sell all his worldly possessions and still not buy what john got. This gonna be a fight right to end can't wait
Agree if he can actually beat Beckman and Prock. They are still 3 hun ahead of Force. The points show the Schumacher team is dominating the Force team at this time and the win column says the same (DSR 12 wins vs. JFR 2 wins). We all know the title is all about who gets hot in the Countdown.

I know this is downright scary, but that run was only 2 thousands of a second from being a '80 !!!
Had issues at 3.5 seconds. If it had run clean it would have been a .89 @ 326.
Force going 93 is like running a 99 when the record was a 96. Good pass no doubt, but .03 off in the same session.

When Force ran the 3.93 my first thought was, if John can do that, what will Beckman run if he doesn't smoke the tires. That 3.90 was another jaw dropper.
The Funny Cars are really giving us a show the last three races. It's amazing to me to see the rest of the class step up now-John and Alexis' runs today would have been unbelievable and National records a month ago. Most amazing stat to me-Hagan became the first driver to run a 3 and not get lane choice!

I wouldn't have believed it if I wasn't at BIR to see it with my own eyes. What an incredible session it was.

Like I said in another post BIR and INDY are two races you want to attend. I knew Neff would figure this pretty quick, some other teams also. It will be interesting to see how far NHRA will let them go. I think this is great for the sport especially now that more than one team is running the numbers.

When Force ran the 3.93 my first thought was, if John can do that, what will Beckman run if he doesn't smoke the tires. That 3.90 was another jaw dropper.
The Funny Cars are really giving us a show the last three races. It's amazing to me to see the rest of the class step up now-John and Alexis' runs today would have been unbelievable and National records a month ago. Most amazing stat to me-Hagan became the first driver to run a 3 and not get lane choice!

I'm curious what the TF tuners are thinking, here Beckman is making Crazy HP, lowering the ET record 3 races in a row. And the Dragsters are still running low 70's!

What a killer pass. Damn shame Q4 was cancelled, it most-likely would have been an amazing session.

With 2 night sessions at Indy, I'm hoping to see an 80 in person

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back