Jack Beckman playing teammate to Tony Schumacher? (1 Viewer)

DLB

Nitro Member
I may have missed something earlier in the year when all this happened - but was Jack in the FC only a temporary thing through the end of the season?

Gary Gerould said on NHRA2Day last week when they were speaking of the changes (I rewatched last night) "with Jack Beckman being teammate to Tony Schumacher" - so I took that as Jack was going to be in a digger next year.

Like I said - this may be old news - I was just wondering.

So much for the reason for Jack taking over after Indy was because of the Bud Shootout points and he didn't want to start out at the beginning of the year behind by 5 or so races huh ?

Jack Beckman still in a FC?

I posted this link awhile ago about Schumacher making a decision to keep Jack in a FC.

(This was dated November 15)

Perhaps Jack Beckman will be staying in a Funny Car next year. I just found this article on CompPlus about Don Schumacher soon making a decision regarding Fast Jack's future and plans for next year.

"Expect a decision within the next ten days from Don Schumacher as to whether he will keep Jack Beckman in his record-setting Funny Car or move him to Top Fuel. Sources indicate that Schumacher is seriously torn as to which direction to go. We are hearing the largest sticking point is that Schumacher is not keen on taking Beckman away from a crew that is performing really well, not to mention the fact the team just set the world record."

CLICK HERE FOR THE DON SCHUMACHER DECISION LINK - COMPPLUS

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back