Indy Test Session (1 Viewer)

Yes, next week. If it is the same as past years, it won't be open to the public, but members of the media will be there to cover the sessions. Drag Race Central will provide full coverage of both days' activity and I suspect several other on-line publications will do likewise.

Should be interesting with the number of rumored driver tryouts that will be run during the two days, familiar faces in new rides and new faces in familiar rides. That always drives the reporters a little nuts since the driver in the car doesn't always match the name on the window or the number on the car - or in some cases, even the name on the driver's uniform.

I talked with ORP around noon and they were still planning to open the test session tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. I don't know if they are considering extending it to Thursday or not, probably won't know until tomorrow.

We (the FastNews team) will be at Maple Grove until that race is completed and at ORP for the test sessions, so there is a strong likelihood we'll be posting reports from both places Tuesday.

3:40 p.m. Just got a call from ORP and they are extending the test sessions to include Thursday. Right now it's a monsoon here in Indianapolis, but it's supposed to be reasonably decent weather for the next few days. As late as yesterday, Tuesday looked like a washout, but now it's down to a 20 percent chance of scattered showers.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back