I had fun today... :) (1 Viewer)

Very nicely done young lady. You have a special eye for the details. Very cool indeed.
Bob

Great job Georginna. You captured some great angles in those photos.

That's
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

Great job Georginna. You captured some great angles in those photos.

That's
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

Thank you David. I had more fun doing this one than I've had in ages. I was sooo bummed when my camera battery (that started with a full charge) died when I was trying to take a picture of a really nice 67 Chevelle SS. It was a really great day. :D

That's happened to me before, in several different situations. It was my own darn fault. :mad:

That taught me to carry a spare set of batteries for both my camera and my radios when I'm using them.

You just have to remember to charge the spare battery! I Was in Seattle a couple of weeks ago, put in the spare battery only to discover that I had forgot to charge it :(

You just have to remember to charge the spare battery! I Was in Seattle a couple of weeks ago, put in the spare battery only to discover that I had forgot to charge it :(

Oh that would drive me nuts! As scatterbrained as I can be (especially when excited or tired,) I may have to make myself a list.... and number the batteries with a sharpie! :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back