How can I stream NHRA TV? (1 Viewer)

Rajunz

Nitro Member
I subscribed to this the very first year that it was available using my Roku. Right after Indy it would not work on Roku any longer. There was also no way to watch it later in the day.

I can't find any answers on their website, but I have two questions.

I now have a Firestick, can I stream it on that?

Will I be able to sit down later in the day and watch earlier rounds instead of having to sit in front of the TV all day?

Thanks for any help.

Not sure on firestick, they fixed the roku issue so I would assume firestick works as well. Yea they are back to a rewind feature so you can go back and watch from any point.

I watched it on my PC early this morning, then hit pause when I had to leave for a flight. Came back at about 9pm and skipped around to see the classes I was interested in.

In the shop I stream it to our big screens off my iPhone (then pushed up to our apple TV which goes into the shop video system).

I really like the new time slip type graphic, but I have no idea why they wouldn't put MOV on their too ... they don't leave it up long enough for me to do the math every time I'm interested in it.

I tried it on an Amazon Firestick, could not get an NHRA.TV App

I tried it on an older Roku box last night, loaded the App, it goes to NHRA.TV, then just goes to a blank screen. Maybe I need a newer Roku devise? Or a Chromecast?

I have no interest in sitting at my PC to watch it, I sit at that thing all day, every day.

I have no interest in sitting at my PC to watch it, I sit at that thing all day, every day.

Understood. I'm doing it on a PC that can be sent to any monitor/TV I choose.

I tried it on an older Roku box last night, loaded the App, it goes to NHRA.TV, then just goes to a blank screen. Maybe I need a newer Roku devise? Or a Chromecast?

I have three Roku devices, a TCL/ROKU TV we got before all access existed, and separate devices four years ago, and one early this year, and NHRA.TV works on all three of them.

Download the Firefox browser app on your firestick and type in the website. It works.

Thanks Rusty, that'll come in handy for a lot of things. I went out and bought a newer Roku stick and it worked immediately.

Down In New Zealand, I run the NHRA.TV app through my Samsung Android to my TV via Chromecast. Reception is very good, subject to the occasional (and fortunately less frequent) pixelization and the bloody annoying instances of no sound when the fuel cars run as in Q3 at Indy. Surely, someone in the truck should be monitoring their broadcast sound levels at all times.

Download the Firefox browser app on your firestick and type in the website. It works.
I use Amazon internet it works good too

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back