My first time experience. (1 Viewer)

Rudos1

Nitro Member
I didn't want to wait to watch the finals til 9PM so I broke down and bought the weekend package which will take me through this weekend's Texas event as well. The stream worked perfectly for me on both my Roku TV and my other tv with a Roku 4K box. Picture was excellent although they had a lot of issues with getting Amanda's interview mic. I will see how things go this weekend and might consider subscribing for next season...

I am knocking on wood, but I haven't had any issues in several races now. I hope whatever improvements they have seemed to have been making, continues next year. When it works, it is a great service that provides so much more racing than the regular networks could ever dream of showing.

Ken - I think the more you use it - the more you'lll enjoy it. Check out the rewind/go back in time feature, so, you can interupt the show and not miss anything (or fast forward over stuff you don't care about).
Re: Amanda's mic - I think there must be something with FOX that precludes live audio from her. They often throw the video to her with no audio ('tho they don't usually introduce her as if she will be heard).
Good to hear a positive report - so many folks complain one might get the impression it NEVER works.

I didn't want to wait to watch the finals til 9PM so I broke down and bought the weekend package which will take me through this weekend's Texas event as well. The stream worked perfectly for me on both my Roku TV and my other tv with a Roku 4K box. Picture was excellent although they had a lot of issues with getting Amanda's interview mic. I will see how things go this weekend and might consider subscribing for next season...

Well aside from the short Technical Difficulties on Saturday I was pretty happy with NHRA.tv

Just tried to log in. Site says I'm log in to multiply devices ( not log in to anything) Tried to contact Tech support , no one there AARRGGHH!!!!

Thanks for the feedback.
Darrell Please message me on here if that happens again. I will respond asap.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back