Fox Go for Apple TV (1 Viewer)

flapjack

Staff member
Nitro Member
I was looking into streaming options, and Fox makes an app for the iPHone to stream FS1 and Fs2, but as far as I know, they don't have a similar app for the Apple TV. I think they need to get on that. I didn't check on Roku, perhaps they have it for that...

with your iPhone and apple TV can't you toss the picture up on your TV (from your iPhone through apple TV)?

Does Roku work off wifi so you don't have wire connections, lacking knowledge on what works on TV just finally got my sound bar up.

I was looking into the app for my Apple TV as soon as I found out about the Fox deal. What I found was that Amazon Firestick has an exclusive on it. If you have a laptop and an hdmi connection, you could watch it that way. That's what I did with WatchESPN before I got the AppleTV.

with your iPhone and apple TV can't you toss the picture up on your TV (from your iPhone through apple TV)?

Ah yes, AirPlay. I first need to see if my cable provider (Cox) will allow me to use Fox Go since I don't have cable TV. They let me use the ESPN app on my Apple TV, so perhaps they;ll let me use Fox Go.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back